Technical Issues that PLAGUE SOE.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DatVanuMan, Oct 12, 2014.

1. DatVanuMan

By technical, I mean how SOE (ESPECIALLY the devs) refuse to actually listen to the community about SO many issues that we players are forced to suffer from. Whilst they:
    1. Nerf the weapons,
    2. Introduce berets (Yeah, like that's going to fix anything)
    and
    3. Lack any actual creativity, they do not even TRY to fix problems like hitching, latency, and horrible rendering.
    So, once again, FIX YOUR FAQING PROBLEMS, DEVS. This game is starting to disappoint me, and each day, I feel like going outside more and more AND MORE, and that's stupid. FIX THE SHETTY ISSUES BEFORE NERFING STUFF.
    • Up x 1
  2. Morti

I don't think you want the art directors fixing the game lol
  3. DatVanuMan

Bro, the only "hyped" thing anyone is working on right now are berets. I don't see a major hitching update coming anytime soon. They had a OMFG, now let them commence Operation: Destroy Issues Now.
  4. Cest7

What does creativity have to do with bug fixes.

There's a guy that draws stuff.
    There's a guy that codes stuff.
  5. Alarox

1.) Balancing guys balance stuff. Coders code stuff.
    2.) Art guys make art stuff. Coders code stuff.
    3.) Coders code stuff. Their coders are having a hard time coding this stuff.
    • Up x 2
  6. TheMish

Isn't SOE notorious for having the worst developers? Seriously, the incompetence is incredible.
  7. eldarfalcongravtank

but b..berets...

BERETS!!:eek:
    • Up x 1
  8. BULLET010

I think they have great devs. However, when they cut their staff last year we all suffered with technical issues. Heck there was a whole week where people couldnt even log on; that's what happens when devs get spread thin. But they did pump out updates while their devs were working towards the PS4. Which is why they probably haven't acknowleged the biggest problems with the game...zergs. And have continually tried to 'bait' us with nerfs and the valkyrie since early 2014. Personally I don't buy it. Those things aren't enough to keep me interested anymore.