Glowing Harasser Tires...?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NC_agent00kevin, Oct 9, 2014.

1. NC_agent00kevin

I swear I saw and shot someone last night that had glowing Harasser tires - faction colored teal/cyan whatever that hideous VS color is. Im pretty sure it was only that one Harasser - but I know what I saw.

I cant find it in the Depot.

Dafuq?
  2. NC_agent00kevin

This is driving me nuts. I SAW IT!

Someone help me.
  3. JudgeNu

Maybe a glitch from lighting underneath?
  4. Ripshaft

probably just the super secret auraxian hubcaps, unlocked by completing the elite tree with the harasser.... if I remember correctly you need to shoot down 2 esf (any faction will do) with the beamer from the back seat, while airborne.
    • Up x 1
  5. MorganM

Naw you're not crazy. It's a new player studio item. They are like lumifiber tirespikes. Saw them in the depot yesterday and drooled over them. They were labeled as coming soon or something like that; they weren't available yet.
    • Up x 1
  6. NC_agent00kevin

Ahh so those must be the ones that look like something Shredder would put on his Harasser. I saw them and inferred their glow but the description didnt say anything about it.
  7. MorganM

Thought I read on the Player Studio forums that they were intended to light up like lumifiber.