Galaxy horn!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VonStalin, Oct 8, 2014.

1. VonStalin

It is really annoying.
    People are just trolling.
    Childish.
    Something has to be done.
  2. LibertyRevolution

If you don't like it, turn off your sound. :cool:
    • Up x 5
  3. MajiinBuu

Yes, something has to be done. People need to be able to honk the horn when outside the vehicle. We already have remote keys to lock/unlock the vehicle, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to remotely honk it as well.
    • Up x 10
  4. MotionBlured

How dare you insult the majestic skywhale!
    • Up x 5
  5. KenDelta

They paid 6USDs , they have the rights to spam that.

-Spams Harasser horn-
    • Up x 4
  6. Ixidron

I also have the right to shoot them down.
  7. KenDelta

No one denied you that right.
  8. Ixidron

Well, they keep trying to dodge my shots and flying away.
  9. Raven-1

How dare you claim that the call of the mighty Sky Whale be nerfed! The sky whale is a majestic creature that must be carefully cultivated and farmed for the good of us all! SAVE THE MIGHTY SKY WHALE!
  10. KenDelta

*cough**cough*getgudscrub*cough* :eek:
  11. WUNDER8AR

sky whale is one of the best things ever added to this game. now we only need lobster sounds for the VS MAX and my life is complete. although I'm not quite sure if lobsters produce any kind of sound at all but who cares I want lobster sound for the VS MAX now.

I'm also for a horn mute function so that that all the grumpy people stop complaining. then we could also have the earlier proposed remote control for our horns so everyone should be happy :)
  12. NC_agent00kevin

I dont have one yet but I love that thing.
  13. VonStalin

well, I guess I am just getting too old for this game :/ or any games, because it is the last game I still play..
    turning 27 in 10 days.
  14. vsae

MWUAHAHAHAHA!!1
    *Turboing away*
  15. Pikachu

I have not heard any of the new horns.
  16. SerasVic

cool

Don't touch my Whale heretics!
  17. Xasapis

27 is old? By what definition? I know what you are not, you're not a child any more. But you're definitely still very very young.
  18. Xasapis

19. Pikachu

I meant ingame. I was hoping to hear skywhales. It's cute.
  20. crusaderx11

But then how will he find the infils? I find half of them on "BLISH!!" sounds alone