Feedback on the (temp?) hitch fix .

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Joexer, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Joexer

It kinda works... this is awesome, you found the frames SOE you did it LVL UP! YOU WIN THE MAJOR PRIZE!!! But there is a catch... (dundundunn)

Now that there is no hitching before you run over for say a tank mine, they explode near instantaneously, this is unacceptable. I do not like the fact that my max speed chassis harraser on turbo cannot outrun mines... You give the feature for 2 months and then take it away, unfair, I call foul, Plz nerf tank mines, and all VS and NC guns. And explosives for that matter, now that you can't use hitching to dodge bullets the game is completely broken. No wonder populations are going down. Also nerf camos, I can see cloaked infils easier than camo ones. Also i want snipers nerfed and i want a commie with a 6x scope.:mad::mad:

That was sarcastic...

But seriously @soe something you did worked, and there are no noticeable bugs yet, so keep it up. Now you just need to fix the serverside connection quality being consistantly poor on all servers regardless of internet speed or location.;)

I really like that this game is (slowly) starting to regain it's value. The whale horns tho.

What do you guys think of the patch?
  2. Degenatron

Was that released today?

Did they disable the local logging by default?
  3. Turkeys!

It fixed the slowdowns during initial spawn and the first hour for me was smooth, but the performance still deteriorated afterwards much like before. :(
  4. LightningWolfTigrBer

I love them myself. So majestic :D
  5. Alarox

"/loglevel local 0"

They said they reduced logging, but they didn't say they disabled it.

To completely disable logging type the above command while in-game.
  6. _itg

I haven't had much hitching before this patch, but I experienced an episode today. So I wouldn't say it improved things for me.
  7. Iridar51

And logging is?...
  8. Alarox

Something you don't need.
  9. vsae

They disabled their own feature of storing client logs.