Miller server is having difficulties

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Danagaming, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Danagaming

As it is now I can log in to the game, and even go to continent, but as soon as I am in there connection goes from poor to bad in a short amount time. This has occurred now 3 times over 20min. I think there is a problem with server in general. Would someone check it out.
  2. Babaroga

I got disconnected and after trying to relog my PC froze on loading screen.
    Two times now.
  3. Babaroga

4. Eternaloptimist

I have just been disconnected with a G15 error message (firewalls) - checked settings and they are fine.

Log in again and get a G9 message (log out, log in again, if no joy then reinstall) - yeah right, if you could get a service ribbon for doing that I'd have at least one by now

I seem to have managed to avoid all reported problems until the last patch but now I have poor fps and then this.

I think it is a great game when it works but the equation is simple: I pay the subscription = I would like to play!
  5. Babaroga

Managed to log in, all was fine for 2 minutes.
    Now my connection is bad and red with latency of 200sh.
  6. Babaroga

Latency up to 163846.
    Imagine if something like this happened on a weekend!
  7. Babaroga

And now i just died to an invisible doc that was followed by another disconnect.
    Canceling subscription last month was one of my best moves.
  8. Danagaming

I am starting to hate every EVENT that SOE puts out....
  9. Danagaming

Please RESTART the MIller server, played 20min this is what happened.

People flying
    People going through walls
    Granada's going through walls
    People appearing in and disapearing even in 10m
    People going through ground
    Getting shot from invisible enemies
    Cant hit moving target even if getting hit marks
    Explosive mines kill you through walls/roofs no matter what height

Keep in mind all this happened in 20min
  10. Turiel =RL=

Very simple description: You log in and after something like 3-5 minutes your connection will go "bad" and you are basically alone on the server. Eventually you will find a guy shooting endlessly at one point in space. In other words, it is a 100% disconnect without actually getting kicked from the game.
  11. Danagaming

I would accept this as an excuse, but in my screen I have good connection with 100+ms checked also from control panel and it says same number. It feel like other players are experiencing this problems. After all I did restart my game 3 times before I could even try playing.