Is there something wrong with my aim or....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tigerchips, Oct 4, 2014.

1. tigerchips

...has the Commissioner been nerfed? I have the laser sight equipped, i don't know why as it does jot all. Close range, bullets seem to curve around the enemy players, even when crouched. I wish they would add sights to this thing as it's useless to ADS with.

My accuracy with Commissioner is 42%.
  2. pnkdth

Might be feeling the effects of the increased screen shake throwing off your aim.

Just logged out in frustration myself.
  3. PhineasDerp

Funny I just go this weapon and mounted the laser sight, which is useless when sighting down the barrel because it's underneath and the laser is obstructed by the weapon model. And then I noticed the laser itself is not pointing in the same place your bullets hit...the laser is off by several inches to the lower right quadrant of the reticle and bullet impact zone.
  4. cdavis13

I've had this too. An enemies head filled the entire "crosshair" on my screen and both of my shots missed! WTF?
  5. tigerchips

Looking back at video, it was my aim. if I shoot too fast and don't allow the weapon to reset, bullets will miss. Plus, if i so much as move an inch while crouched, it can make it less accurate. I should disable the strafe buttons, nothing but bother.

This weapon you need to time right, not rush in so fast. I've had a little bit to drink as well so that won't help either. ;)
  6. tigerchips

Yeah, i don't like that, probably equip battle hardened or something.
  7. tigerchips

No, you don't go off the laser. Look at the crosshair in the middle of the screen, the space between each line forms a diamond shape, the bullets will land inside that diamond. Make sure you have the whole body covered up before shooting.
  8. PhineasDerp

Of course. That would be the "reticle" mentioned in my post, which of course I was checking against otherwise I wouldn't have noticed the issue.

But then the question is, what 's the "Laser Sight" supposed to do exactly? Just give away your position as you're moving about???
  9. DFDelta

Laser makes your reticule smaller while you are hip-firing.
    It does nothing while you are aiming down the sights. (That is what the foregrip is for, which sidearms don't get)