Havnt play much ps2 for the last 2 months but what happen to the balistic ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Stew360

Ive notice a huge change in the balistic for some reason what just happen ? My gauss riffle seams to be highly inacurate compare to anything it was before , when is this change happen and what was the justification behind it ?
  2. WyrdHarper

They specifically nerfed your weapons because you weren't playing enough (kidding).

There's some pretty severe issues with hit detection and hit registration right now that result in really bad apparent accuracy. In the last month, the global headshot ratio has gone down by ~10% because of this. This is likely what you are experiencing, unfortunately.
    • Up x 4
  3. LibertyRevolution

Nothing has changed on either of those weapons stew.
  4. Stew360

Something as change in the way it behave , the accuracy and weapons handleling at range is pretty weird , i have accumulate countless hours with the gauss riffle and gaus riffle S , i knew those weapons perfectly and i can assure you that something as change since the last time i was playing like mid july or so it as happen between mid july and end of august or so ...

Also saucebaws and few others of my friends also did notice there was a change

i would like to know if anyones as been aware of a change in how the balistic or weapons behave
  5. Stew360

it might be but even the feeling of the weapons feel strange i cant pin point it but something feel weird about it
  6. LibertyRevolution

Stew, there has been no change NC small arms weapons.
    And they have not touched the basilisk since that time they buffed its firerate then reverted it like 2 days later..

ALL weapons are under performing... It is not your gun, it is the "improved" hit detection. :p
    Look:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Stew360

wow thanks for sharing

Is SOE said they are adresing it ?