T1S Cycler: What are your guys' thoughts on this weapon?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luminiouscow, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Luminiouscow

Is it worth switching my SABR-13 and TAR over for this?
  2. LibertyRevolution

The only reason to have the T1S is if you want an underbarrel grenade launcher on your AR.
    Just like every other S weapon, it is worse than its normal version, only positive is the underbarrel attachments.

You like your 2 shot burst SABR-13 right?
    If you want a new cycler, go to VR and check out the 100 cert T1B cycler, it is a 3 shot burst.
  3. Luminiouscow

I have the T1B.

SABR master race.
  4. LibertyRevolution

So you have a T1 cycler, the T1B cycler, the SABR-13, and the TAR..
    It sounds like you have your AR needs covered. :p

You just looking for your next AR to auraxium?
  5. Yeahy

Stock is best.
  6. Vertabrae

I swear by God and sonny Jesus, you've asked about every single weapon in game. This weapon vs that weapon, help me love this weapon or that class. I'm all for an active forum, but your posts are starting to get annoying. Are you sure you aren't some chinese ex WoW gold farmer who now gets paid to ask random questions in game forums?
    • Up x 2
  7. Dudeman325420

As someone who Aurax'd the T1S without an underbarrel and is now working on the T1, so much this. While it is kind of cool to be able to equip a compensator and HVA on what is essentially a slower T1, the T1 really doesn't need attachments at all beyond a reflex sight if that's your thing.

If you haven't, try the Torq-9. I think you'll enjoy it...
  8. doombro

I don't use it, and I never plan to use it.

If it's anything like the TRAC 5S, I will never touch it. I would rather use a beamer than the TRAC 5S. That was a very, very frustrating weapon to use.
  9. IamnotAmazing

t1b masterrace
  10. cruczi

I actually unlocked the TRAC 5S thinking that I'll eventually need to auraxium it anyway to get the TRAC-SHOT, but then realized that I already had 5 carbines unlocked. Having so far auraxiumed T5 AMC, Cougar and Lynx, I've only got Jaguar and TRAC-5 to go, there's probably no way I'm ever going to touch the 5S again... waste of certs :(.

And the same line of thinking applies to Assault rifles. No need to use the T5S Cycler, just use the default, TAR, TRV, SABR and TORQ-9. Or the NS-11A if you like.
  11. Aeravic

TORQ-9 is the only assault rifle any TR medic needs.