G15 Error Fixed???

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rubendra200, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Rubendra200

I just recently found out that some people have re installed Planetside 2 and upon installation they have clicked the 'Repair/Fix' option. They have said that this has worked and allowed them to proceed onto the Briggs server without receiving the G15 error. I was wondering would re-installing Planetside 2 and choosing the 'Repair/Fix' allow us to play on the Briggs server without the G15 Error?
    Any information would be much appreciated :)
  2. Whatdayisit

I just tried it and it didn't work for me. This bug is intermittent, sometimes you can get on but most of the time you can't. Very frustrating after having bought the LA80 and major upgrades to lightning, shut down t eat dinner then can't get back on next 5 hours last night and this morning same. The LA80 is a good gun...... or so I have heard :(
  3. Rubendra200

Yeah it works then it doesnt, i sometimes are able to play it then then next 10 times i try i cannot play it lol, its annoying as all hell
  4. GHostmarine101

what allowed me to play was going in to control panel, system and security then windows firewall, from there i went into advanced settings then inbound rules I then scrolled down to planetside_x64 and disabled that rule for both the options (last picture below) i then restarted the planetside launcher and was able to play the game [IMG][IMG]
  5. brathernumzy

i have had this exact same problem for last 4 days and no fix i read worked but i read something about validating your files i did it and it work i not sure if this will hlp you but worth a try
  6. brathernumzy

when u open game and u see the play button to the left of screen u will see a wrench click that and then click validate files let it run then try to login gl
  7. Snowie

Sadly, I have some ****** anti virus that won't allow me to access my firewall settings through control panel :(. I need to use the anti virus though I don't know how to use it's functions xD