G15 Error continuation :(

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rubendra200, Sep 27, 2014.

1. tahn1000

rebooting the game or rebooting my machine? because restarting the launcher does nothing for me.
  2. Snowie

The server IS the issue. This has happened once before that I can recall on another server 2 years back. when I first found this happening I searched on google. I was the one who made the post last night about this error. I am glad I got the message across. I am not sure what they did to fix the problem but I hope they can do the same thing they did last time.
  3. hsealey

way to ruin my sunday Sony. ps, i fixed my xperia without paying you $400 so NER
  4. BoredZombie

Just chiming in to say, G15 on Briggs. :/

Update - Just let me in, 1:24 AM North America
  5. Rubendra200

Does anyone know when Briggs will be playable
  6. tahn1000

i want in, damn you
    i want in
    :mad:
  7. soeguud

Logging into connery is fine, attempting to log into Briggs crashes the game. In the meantime it seems like the TR faction hasn't slept as they've a ginormous 51% pop.
  8. Zmei

One more joke from SOE... Its NOT FunnY:mad:
  9. ElDonsuke

*^* Issue apparently isolated to Briggs.
    I DEMAND COMPENSATION!
    lol jokes but seriously though.
  10. Rubendra200

do you know when a fix will graciously arrive
  11. Grunt_Alpha

Same G15 Error on Briggs! my character on Connery works fine.
  12. Kozlovsky

SOE has to do anything they can to kill Briggs.
  13. Laser Plummet

:mad::mad::mad:

This happens a lot with Briggs! Always after an update. Its a pain in the **** cause my character on connery has stuff all gear. Why cant I use my Briggs character on other servers SOE????
  14. Streemin

Was playing on Briggs, quit the game for 30 minutes and now can't get back on with G15 errors. :/
  15. Snowie

Why are people still saying that it is happening to them, but it is fine when they connect to other servers? We have already established that it is happening to everyone, and that it is only on Briggs. So why repeat the other 15 people and the exact same stuff :/
  16. Streemin

Just and establishing and maintaining a pattern.

What are you contributing here?
  17. SafetyDance

Same issue. funfunfun
  18. Kozlovsky

As per usual, no official word from SOE at all. It's not like this bug is stopping people from being able to play the game at all or anything.
  19. MaCritz

Well, we could look forward to Double XP for however long this BS persists...
  20. Snowie

I was the first to report this issue. Here is my post: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/getting-a-g15-error.202428/

I made the thread to notify others, as well as any tech support that could help solve the problem. The person who started this thread also mentioned that he read about this issue (from my thread) and as stated in the topic name, is telling people that the issue is continuing to happen. That, is how I have contributed.