CLF are recruiting

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by 101uk, Feb 21, 2014.

1. 101uk

Combined Liberation Forces are recruiting for veterans and newbies alike. We are a European gaming clan that have been around since 1997 and have a friendly easy going attitude. We have many years of experience in FPS games and have been winners of European ladder tournements in the past. If your interested or just want to join us for a game to see what you think you can find details at our web site. To join you must be over 16, speak English and based in Europe. For more details please visit www.clfclan.net

If you see myself or Aecius in game feel free to message us direct for info.
  2. Bvenged

Welcome, CLF.
  3. Imthehunter

Bumpity bump bump!

[CLF] recruitment is open and thirsty for new blood, friend and foe alike!

If you're interested in joining a smaller, more tightly knit community to enjoy the game feel free to leave an application at our forums! For additional information about us, you may also contact myself(Imthehunter), Aecius or 101uk in-game.

In addition to a friendly bunch of people playing most nights, we also have a clan night once a week, during which we train a little bit more seriously in different areas of the game. We also occasionally participate in other outfit's operations and actively support the TR endeavours on Miller.

Get yourself in gear and we'll see you on Auraxis!
  4. Imthehunter

We have a clan night today so it's the perfect time to leave an application at www.clfclan.net and join our ranks! Trust me, this is the chance you've been looking for.
  5. Imthehunter

Who we are:
    We are CLF, the Combined Liberation Forces clan. This clan was founded in the 1990's and has moved from one game to the next as required.

At the time of writing we have three clan games: Planetside 2, Battlefield 4 and World of Tanks. Each of which serves as an official potential recruitment ground. But in addition to that our members will occasionally play other games as well for a bit of added variation when we play toghether.

What we are like:
    To give a good idea of what we are, let me compare us to other us to other clans, guilds, outfits, or whatever equivalent term you are used to using. Oftentimes a clan of a few hundred players will have a hard core of active members numbering around a dozen. These members are on regularly, tend to get along well and form the beating heart that keeps the clan alive.

CLF is just that hard core. That dirty dozen. We are a group of players that play together as friends and comrades in arms, regularly coming on and having a laught together. And this is a formula that has worked well for us. Despite our rather small size CLF has survived well beyond the lifespan of most other clans. You can read more about that in our history section below.

But just because we form that hard core does not mean that we are hardcore as such. Ultimately CLF is about having a good time together as friends. And these friendships often develop beyond merely happening to play one game together, meaning that many CLF members are veterans of several games, having stuck together when the clan moved on as games no longer became interesting, rather than disbanding and dissapating like a lot of guilds you see in games today.

Our history:
    CLF was founded in 1997 and has since played a plethora of games. Yes you read that right, by now we are recruiting members that were born after this clan was founded. If you remember seeing CLF in games like Battlefield 1942 (or any other game in the Battlefield series for that matter), Tribes: Ascend, etc. that was probably us. CLF has played at competetive levels in the past and has even won European competitions in their chosen games.

These days however CLF takes a more casual approach to gaming. A lot of our members are a bit older and no longer have the reflexes or time to game at a competetive level. That said, if enough players want to play a game at a competive level that wish can certainly be accomodated. As a living, breathing clan, our history is still being written.

CLF_Picard17, CLF_Zathos, CLF_101 and other members who have been with the clan for a long time can tell you all the ins and outs of our venerable history, should you be interested.

Is CLF the right clan for you?:
    If you are looking for a tight, friendly and active group of players to game and have a bit of a laugh with, then CLF is a great Clan for you! Our clan has members in a broad age range (members active at the time of writing range from 18 to 50 in age) and from all over the European region (from the UK to Finland and a lot of countries in between.)

As mentioned above we play different games in addition to our clan games on occasion. There is no requirement to play these additional games, or even all the clan games, as long as you play at least one of the clan games and are active on a regular basis. It is all just a matter of having fun together.

If you are interested just leave an application post here, on our website, or message CLF member in any of the official CLF clan games.

Don't worry too much if you're a bit strapped for time, as we don't ask you to be on every night. If you can make it on at least two or so nights each week we'll be more than happy to have you.

Keep in mind that you need to be 16 years or older, live in the European region and be willing and able to be on a few evenings each week if you want to apply.

If you are looking for a super serious, highly competitive minded or huge clan to be a part of however, CLF is probably not the right clan for you.

Original text by Aecius.
  6. Imthehunter

Bumpity bump!
  7. Imthehunter

Bump again.
  8. Imthehunter

9. Imthehunter

Still recruiting! You know where to look!
  10. Imthehunter

With the new Outfit recruiting we have also opened up the option to try out the outfit in-game before joining the clan proper.

Contact me, Aecius or 101uk in-game to get more info.

Clan nights still going on every Thursday night, often with public squads, I recommend you to check them out!
  11. Imthehunter

I'm so pumped for the new recruits we've gotten in the last few weeks. We've still got room for some more, so if you're still without an outfit I recommend you join [CLF] now!

Leave your applications on the forums at www.clfclan.net or just contact us in-game!
  12. Imthehunter

CLF is also running public squads or platoons on most nights. If you want to test out how we roll just join up! We usually fill up pretty quickly so just contact me in-game if you'd like to join us.
  13. Imthehunter

Any Woodmen looking to join an outift?

PM any of our officers in-game or leave an application at www.clfclan.net!

And don't you dare apply if you're a Millertarian. We wouldn't accept you anyways.

Just try your luck.
  14. Imthehunter

It's time for...

You guessed it!

The weekly SUPER-CRAZY GET-TOGETHER CLAN NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA!

(FREE) TICKETS TO THE SHOW ARE LIMITED! GET YOURS TODAY!