[CMLP]-Clan Magnus Leonidas Ponyitis Recruiting Prettiest Most Amazing Equines

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by CrimsonnGala, Sep 2, 2014.

1. CrimsonnGala

CMLP is Recruiting!

Clan Magnus Leonidas Ponyitis, founded by Princess Celestia and co-lead by Princess Luna, has quickly proven itself as a force to be loved on the lands of Equestria. CMLP excels on the rainbow trail by utilizing superior friendship and magic to overcome all sadness. With some of the most pretty members and cute leaders in the game, Clan Magnus Leonidas Ponyitis specializes in strategic hugs using airborne purebreds, friendship cavalry, and bands of pegasi. Always adapting and improving, our versatile club can easily turn the tides of unhappiness against the non-believers and make new friends. As a group of tactical ponies, we encourage all friendship-seeking equines to enlist in our family and paint the countryside with the rainbows of happiness.

Get Clopped On!

Requirements:
    • You must be BR1 so you can mature to a fullbred pony with our tactical friendship training
    • You must have an appropriate pony name
    • Up x 1
  2. Epic High Five

I'd make a witty reply but I cannot, as I am a little hoarse
    • Up x 3
  3. Nerd Mode

Name: Baloney Pony
    BR: 3
    Send inv plz.
  4. StarlightSparkle

Sorry Baloney Pony we'd love to be your friend but you're already past our age limit! :eek: CMLP is recruiting only the youngest of Ponies so that through our fostering they might grow up to be valuable members of our band! Why, CrimsonnGala was just born yesterday but thanks to our friendship and nurturing he's grown up into a strong, cultured Colt with important weight in the band - this forum thread was his idea! :D If you'd still like to join CMLP we definitely wouldn't be adverse to it but you'll have to start from scratch with a brand new Pony! Fair warning: SunshineBubbles has a trigger for baloney - so try to think of another name OK?? :p
  5. WaaWaa

CML's alt outfit or ??
  6. NoJumpers

This... is... weird. Amazing but weird...
  7. Yuukikun

Sure they're still better than AOD
  8. Ender

Does this really exist?
  9. Mjolnir

Um, what?
  10. cgudemon26

this is stupid