Looking for a NC air group.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Shokaloop, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Shokaloop

I'm coming from VS on Connery and all I did over ther was focus the LIb. I'm a good gunner on the shredder, Dalton (give me angles on those ESFs ;]), Duster (good against infantry), and Zepher. Zepher is my preferred Lib gun. 1 tank bust and 2 zepher cips while pilot hids in the above blind spot and they're gone. Might take more for that op as **** sundy shield though.

So yeah. Looking for a good air group. I'm up to start learning the Reaver. Would prefer to Lib farm at the beginning though seeing as I can pull my own with confidence.
  2. bladedcross

QRY and PREY are the two most well known and respected Outfits when it comes to the NC and dedicated air.

You could also try out VCO's air division. It's one of the few that actually works hand in hand with VCO's assets on the ground, providing the true "combined arms" feel of the game. But just because VCO isn't as "elite" as QRY or PREY doesn't mean you get a free ride in. Our air division consists of 6-12 of the Outfit's best pilots. It's not for tourists, it's for people who have a dedicated passion for the air game.

Shoot me a PM or check us out on our website and I'll put you in touch with Ryker, our airboss. Right now he is the guy that calls the shots in the sky, so he could answer your questions much better than a ground grunt like myself.

3. UnionBob

HYUN biggest air fit we have beginner to experienced pilots we include full valkyrie usage if u like that
  4. Zaxudih

VCO focuses on infantry combat but our Air div is up. I don't know their training schedule but they most often have a squad going while we have regular ops (Wednesday 8:00pm, Friday 9:00pm, and Sunday 8:00pm).

They like to run only 1 squad in the sky so slots are reserved based on performance. They also lean toward ESFs so I can't guarantee it's what you're looking for but they are alright with a lib if you're good with it. You'd have to talk to Ryker about it. If you stop by our teamspeak any day at ~5:00pm or later you might be able to catch him, otherwise express your interest to an officer and they can help you contact Ryker. His in-game name is Ryker004.

Official website (should have our teamspeak info)
    http://voodooshipping.net/

List of members ordered by who's online and some outfit stats
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/...embers&sortfield=online_status&sortorder=desc
  5. Kylerr

j
    Qry... respected? lol pls, even qry members know everyone thinks they're scum of the earth.