TX1/TX1-FB Repeater vs TS2 Inquisitor?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luminiouscow, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Luminiouscow

Which pistol wins in this battle?

The Repeater, just like the LC3 Jaguar, is a pistol loved by almost everyone in the PS2 Community. But it never works out for me unless the enemy hasn't spotted me yet. The only reason I still use it is because I have the Gold version of it.

Also, I hate the commisioner. Hate hate hate.
  2. Snorelamp

Repeater wins at close ranges. Inquisitor has more kill per mag potential and better range.

Repeater is easily more practical on most classes, since the TTK is so much better and you don't have to spam trigger as much to reach its TTK like the Inquisitor.

The Inquisitor was burst fire on the test server for awhile and it was awesome, but in its current state I wouldn't use it personally.
  3. Corezer

FB repeater, it counts towards black camo.

Nuff said!
  4. asdfPanda

Yeah, I really wish they brought back the 2x burst on the Inquisitor, but as it stands, the Repeater is usually preferred.
  5. Kunavi

They can take away my AMP, make the burst mechanic of the Inquisitor actually require a barrel accessory costing 1000Certs and replacing Suppressor and I'll still call it a fair deal. And if they do that they can keep my Repeater as well.
  6. Syphers

Awesome inquisitor the Rof is high enough to take down targets at generous range before being spotted and you don't fall short on ammos.