The Empyrean Divine [TED] - Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Arenthas, May 24, 2013.

1. Joon Lee

My name is Joon Lee from South Korea. I am 24 Years old I'd be honest with you guys. I play about 2-3 times a week I have work mon-friday. So Friday-sunday i am active 72 hours. Sleep about 5 hours be on for until my sleep comes back. I have played this alot of times I had my first account until It was hacked and I didnt know how to get my account back so I had to make a new one last week. I am very upset, but leveling up wasn't that hard. So I think i am level 11-13? ... Yes it's low. I have read your recommendation for joining (TED) The clan looks very fun and filled with kind people. I play around 11am-5am on a time to match with players in pacfic time. I am a person who takes jokes and comes out the other ear and forget about it. And I dont drink but, If it comes to " special time " then ill have couple just so I can be in that invoirment with other people. Sorry for the long comment I dont usually do this clan, but ever since I played (PS2) I was addicted. Thank you
  2. Arenthas

No problem, if you can come join us on our teamspeak/website and we'll send you an invite to run with us some time to make sure you're good to go.

Cheers
  3. Joon Lee

where do i find the teamspeak?
  4. Arenthas

PM'd you, got you all set up. Cheers
  5. PurpleBeefer

Greetings!

My in game name is also PurpleBeefer, I am an old PS1 vet, recently was able to get started in PS2 with a new rig and so far im loving it, just had a few questions for you guys if you dont mind?

1. I used to be big on piloting and armor, you mention you are open to any playstyle, do you guys have designated ops leaders?
    2. I have a brother who is also playing with me, he seems to be more of a covert sniping mindset, do you guys have groups or people experienced in that(im assuming yes though lol)
    and i think thats about it really, those were only my main concerns, i dont have a strict schedule usual availble evenings on a daily basis. I dont mind playing outside my class which usually i play Engy(with vehicle) , Max/HA.

3. HOSSIN!
  6. Arenthas

1) I typically run as the ops leader during peak hours but during downtime, some of our officers run. Our official ops run during the weekend between Friday and Saturday and is announced on our website with signups for specific roles. We typically aim to get players to use those roles often but remain flexible.

2) Infiltrators are encouraged but we keep a minimum of 1 running at a time. We're on the move often so we prefer covert players that utilize close quarters SMG's and ability to plant recon darts or radar. We don't allow ranged snipers during our official operations. We move too fast for that.

3) HOSSIN!

Hope my answers could help. We're looking for players that are willing to contribute as a team, and appreciate discipline over comms and performing roles (even though you don't like it)

If you feel like you fit the bill, come apply.
  7. ev01

Little bump. The Empyrean Divines are still recruiting! Occasionally we do public ops (be on the look out for [TED] squads on the weekends) but we mainly do private now. If you want to try running around with us, add xDillinger or myself ev01 since we are the ones that usually hosts the squads on a daily basis.
  8. Valgorn

Hello My name is Valgorn,

I'm searching for a guild to join and found this thread out of all those that want Elite members and the like. Id love to give a guild a try since this game really demands it and you guys seem like a great bunch....but I have not played PS2 that much at all. Was waiting for friends to join in but that may or may not happen. Now, I will say that I have a good amount of experience in the FPS genre or at least a little above average if I end up being on the ground more often than not but, when I saw all the footage form PS2 and its air combat, I just felt like it'd be amazing to try and fly. Went and got a flight stick in hopes to take to the skies, though I have not gotten much practice with the controller. Any chance of recruitment would be amazing but I understand if I should stick it out solo for a while and build up my piloting skill.

P.S. I do work but the schedule looks to be clearing up to and every other day and then its a mix of early morning and night shifts. I can probably hope in during the day on my time off though night ops might be a little tougher as I run League of Legends with some friends but will see. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear back from someone soon wither it be a test run or no go.

Ah, did not notice till i went to the site about the Battle Rank requirement. Pretty sure im not even close, all well, maybe someday in the future.

Have a great day,
    Valgorn
    • Up x 1
  9. Arenthas

Hey thanks for contacting us, we got you all set and approved. Just hit us up in game!