Sticky Sprint Key

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Qefucan, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Qefucan

Ever since the new patch, my character is getting stuck in sprint mode and i am unable to stop running, shoot, enter a vehicle or menu until i die. It does it more often while playing as a MAX and can sometimes be stopped by aiming down the sight.
    • Up x 2
  2. Machinegun Psycho

Same here, unplayable for me
    • Up x 2
  3. Bulltahr

Ditto on Briggs, start sprinting and that's all you can do......................
    • Up x 1
  4. Simsu

"me too"

No problems earlier today ( before ~7 pm PDT), but when I tried logging in at 8:30 pm PDT there was an 80 mb patch and then sprint is as described by the others and the game is unplayable once you sprint once.
    • Up x 1
  5. Wellpoo

(See above)

After the 80m patch, the game becomes a marathon sim. If it weren't for getting shot all the time, it would be a great sim!
    • Up x 1
  6. Dashaiva

For me, it's when I sprint and try to shoot, drop ammo or anything else. Almost like the animation gets stuck. Unplayable.
    • Up x 2
  7. CzechErface

Same here, just downloaded the patch and now I cannot stop sprinting, crouch, or fire my weapon. Have to die or log out to fix it, but the bug happens within moments of sprinting again.
    • Up x 1
  8. Isca

Has anyone figured out a workaround for this? I'm getting it too.
  9. Wayfar

All I can do is redeploy to get out of it sadly.

Gambling on a Friday patch is already bad, but doing it before a holiday weekend... Man they live on the edge haha.
    • Up x 2
  10. Warblades

I keep auto running also and cant do anything else
  11. Paddlefoot

12. NC_agent00kevin

I cant ADS while sprinting to take me out of it any more. I have to stop moving then ADS.

Broken.
  13. Penn Ace

Same problem sticky sprint and all my other keys are removed. I am stuck running around. All I can do it turn. What is the fix!!!!! The Game is unplayable.
    • Up x 1
  14. Taxi Driver [OCC]

This is real bad, happening every 2-3 minutes. I mashed movement/autorun/belt item/special ability keys in rapid succession and couldn't reproduce it, but try making a run at something with a light assault and it seems to happen without fail :rolleyes: .
  15. JoeDiablo

Yes it is randomly happening to me as various class and on TR and VS characters. I have to exit game to get it to stop. My sprint was on toggle previously but changing it to anything else makes no difference since this patch.
  16. GingerBaby

same for me, my game was fine this morning, and this sticky sprint happened after the update this afternoon, so sad
  17. drizzaa

My aim button (Mouse 2) no longer cancels my sprint and that is the cause of me personally getting stuck in sprint mode. Game is pretty unplayable for me as of right now.
  18. FrisKo

Same thing is happening to me. Keeps getting stuck in sprint mode and cant do anything else but jump.
    Started happening after the latest small patch not the big game update from today morning.
  19. LenaQuin

Curious about something:
    How is it possible that bugs like these go live without getting noticed?
    Enemys not showing on Minimap after spotting, this running bug...stuff like that should be noticed by just playing for a few minutes as a test.
    • Up x 1
  20. oherror

its happening to my whole outfit on connery. This has ruined it for me today. other bugs are annoying but this is stupid and totally broken.