[Suggestion] New control Option for Aircraft (mouse and keyboard)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CrudShuzKong, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Ravenclaw

I never been able to get hang of flying in this game as mouse/keyboard user, I really wish we had control system like War Thunder, about only game i can seem to fly in lol
  2. FireclawX

Bump for both a new control scheme for mouse/keyboard flying, and for proper joystick support.
    • Up x 2
  3. Gokki

Same here, i can't and won't fly any air vehicles until they let me control it like in Freelancer or at least let me aim the gun without having to turn the entire vehicle around.
  4. Demon_Deus

This is something that currently keeps me away from this game. I enjoy a lot of aspects about this game. But not being able to customize how my mouse effects my aircraft just ruins the experience. Any other flying game I play I use my keyboard for roll and my mouse for yaw. It is how I play. I also have my keyboard set up for yaw of coarse.

Flying is one of the things I enjoy doing in games one of the biggest rushes. But every time I play I have to try to relearn my controls for this game just takes the fun out of it. Its a great game but not sure what they are thinking.
    • Up x 2
  5. DualDesertEagle

"Eat or die, bird!", That's what.
  6. Coolitic

Somebody should make a mod for yaw control on mouse, because the devs dont seem to care at all.

Devs should AT LEAST give an answer to this.
    • Up x 1
  7. DualDesertEagle

Time to give this thread a big *** KICK!
  8. Bokugo

What a shame. My wallet is getting pretty fat, but SOE seems like they don't care enough to do something a high schooler can do, so I don't care to give them anything.

I'm all for a mod since SOE is so lazy and cheap.
  9. DualDesertEagle

10. Corvus Corax

the rage you display is hilarious mate, you need to start posting rage threads up on reddit
  11. CrudShuzKong

i wasn't online in ps2 for half a year or so, but i love how this thread still gets attention from so many people (except devs ofc, they still ignore it :p ).
    • Up x 1