Failure to log in on mutiple servers.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by irewolf, Aug 23, 2014.

1. irewolf

So, I can't log in on any of my five characters. If one can get logged in, the game in unplayable. Now, I can understand all the imbalance, bugs, etc. I'm actually cool with the fact the game is a work in progress. However, not being able to play it, not good enough. I have been a member since day one. I was in from 2nd week of tech test. Since, then I have also bought vast amounts of station cash.

As I have said, I'm okay with the many other problems with the game. However, not being able to log on is simply not good enough. It is wholly unprofessional and extremely damaging to the game. There is zero reason a company with the resources of SOE can't fix this with at least a temporary immediate solution. I understand, you want to fix it properly, and the short term solution is fiscally unrealistic. However, what is also unrealistic, is thinking any MMO game can survive much longer than 1 or 2 weeks where paying users cannot reliably log in.

TL: DR If users cannot log in over a per-longed period of time, you will lose players. Bug, imbalance, etc. All relatively fine. Can't play, MASSIVE ISSUE!
    • Up x 4
  2. irewolf

Still can't log in to the game I am paying for
  3. r4zor

Same, having log-in issues just like yesterday... Yesterday it worked after the umpteenth attempt but guys.. seriously... that is not okay.
    • Up x 1
  4. \m/SLAYER\m/

5. irewolf

...and now they choose 8pm UK (so 9pm Europe?) to do something... clap... clap...
    • Up x 1
  6. AKARazorback

Main problem is they are ruining the community: anyone who is only playing this game for free will, based on this lack of service and incompetence communicate and solve problems, never become anything more then free to play players - or leave and never come back. Paying members will be increasingly tempted to jump ship based on a lack of service, communication and finally compensation. This will in the long run really hurt the game ... a game which is a collection of missed potential as it is.
  7. TSR AlexS Customer Service

There had been a small login server issue earlier this morning (pacific time) but It should have been resolved right away. Please let us know if you guys are still encountering issues.
  8. Doc Jim

You are calling this a SMALL issue?

Waiting for half an hour and needing between three and five attempts to finally log in, only to have the entire population kicked off the server during the weekend primetime is a SMALL issue?!
    • Up x 2
  9. BblastedD

It's called being DDoS'ed.
  10. tigerchips

I've just read on reddit that Miller is being DOS'ed.
  11. irewolf

Really? DDOS? Really?
  12. r4zor

Great. another day of my booster gone ...
  13. irewolf

Nvm, mis-post