Cant login into cobalt?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KO-tic, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Magicool

cobalt is down
  2. k3lt

Maintenance on Cobalt. Y U DO DIS SOE?
  3. schlotz

NEVER play on patch day... :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  4. MichaelS

So, anyone followall the random PS2 guys on twitter and know whats going on?
    €: thx, why isn't that guy linked in the Twitter plugin ?

OMG Schlotz for MVP
  5. schlotz

• Up x 1
  6. schlotz

• Up x 1
  7. andy_m

back up... logged in straight away...
  8. Palkora

Few minutes after Cobalt was brought back up the log in times are back to being long and I am still waiting for it to log me in.
  9. t31os

Have been trying to login for the last 15 mins, no go...

I can login to the test server instantly however...

EDIT: Finally got logged in, but this wait time just to get into game is crazy... (wasn't like this pre-patch)..
  10. Aph!

Still waiting on the log in screen \o/ so very sad :-(
  11. \m/SLAYER\m/

yes, it happening again
  12. Palkora

Back to our daily long login times and crashes.

Time to move to emerald.

Wonder if SOE will be nice enough to give me back my 3 7 day XP boosts I redeemed from codes but will lose once I switch to emerald.
  13. non7top

For fks sake, soe, fix the lags with cobalt! It's been two weeks since it started an it's only getting worse.
  14. volth

SOE you really need to upgrade your servers. Or if you want you can wait till enought peoples have quit so the load go away from miller and cobalt.
  15. Allin

Funniest patch ever. Improves connection to the server by disallowing connetion to the server.

Comedy Gold Medal awarded.
    • Up x 1
  16. D3vilDriv3r

Can't log in too, i payed so much to this game and always getting technical problems, plz SOE don't do much Cosmetics to the Game than make it playable for the crowds
  17. tombrune8

I cant believe some people actually pay 120$ a year for a subscription to a game that has it's servers put down for USELESS maintainance every few weeks, not including surprise downtimes whenever there piece of junk servers or crapy programming cause bugs and fatal issues, ruining the game experience for thousands of players...

followed by another dodgy excusse by SOE...: "we are currently working on solving an issue regarding our 'user information reversable positron polarity converting high energy proton despencer' creating a short circuite (oops!) in our servers..........
    we hope to resolve this soon, thank you for you patience."
  18. FLHuk

Guys, it's a new feature, calm down.

Soon this will enter phase two and we get to play SOE-Pong(tm) while we wait to connect.
  19. Longasc

Before the patch I could log in after several minutes !!!

After the patch I didn't manage to log in at all so far... :(
  20. RemusVentanus

oh com'on not again. there is a bunch of tanks that need to be blown up and i can't log in.... again >.<