Server Maintenance for Game Update August 21st

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Aug 20, 2014.

1. xonecell

Oh yeah, SOE ''FIXED'' connection issues, trying to login for 15 mins now
  2. xKiller33x

the same for me on miller : don't log-in but I saw that the server are now active
  3. JackSparrov

Böyle Saçmalık Görmedim Oyundaki Sorunları düzelteceğinize daha çok oyunun içine bok ediyorsunuz yapacağınız iş böyle olur zaten ne zaman bakım getirseniz oyunu bok ediyorsunuz sonrada özür dileriz felan ayakları yapiyonuz yemezler
  4. Magicool

can't login to cobalt great patch! enhances the offline experience!
  5. DLL2

20min for me and nothink. Patch day no play.
  6. MikeC0bretti

Great patch as usual ( with bonus ) - logging for 15 minutes without success. Miller.
  7. sucoon

after server restart i have no problems login in, now it takes endless time. perhaps an memory leak or loop effect
  8. TuntematonSika

Would be lovely to try out the "All new enhanced performance improvements!(\!/ WARNING \!/ Is not included in patch)" parts of the patch only if i could login INTO BLOODY COBALT! :mad:
  9. B45Hy

Having same thing as others plus when i click settings and go back then clicking Play doesn't do anything at all.
  10. TuntematonSika

Same thing happens when you try to create a player.
  11. kszyhokiller

ok, my directive progress has resetted again (not including completed objectives, and some things like sticky grenades), but my kills are zero now. what the hell? And it has been good for the last couple of days for me
  12. Pronixx

After the "performance improvements" it took me 15 minutes too log in into Miller. When i wanted to play i had a bad connection and a ping of almost 60000 all the time... awesome!o_O It was fine for me before this patch...
  13. Sir Cypher

Blah. For the past hour, I have been trying to get the updates installed. Every time it says "The file is incomplete or corrupt. Please try again". Any help with this? Just wait?

Edit: From the advanced tools "log", here's the complete message: "*Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes."

Edit2: Oh wow, just as I posted the first edit, the update finally worked.
  14. Onhil

mmm okay so it seems I have auraxiumed about all of my wepons thanks SOE. so when will you fix that?
  15. Grayson

-Latency issue is NOT fixed
    -Hit detection is in another dimension
    Another quality update....
    • Up x 1
  16. Dramonicous

Great patch SOE! The lag is totally gone now.
    But why did I need to press "F" 4 times to cloak?
    And why did you bring back warp hackers?
  17. volth

I cant log in to Cobalt. And peoples that can log in get high ping, from 200 too 300 ping.
  18. SynaptixBrainstorm

Poor connection still. Ping spikes around 120-338ms

:rolleyes:

Feeling sorry for you SOE guys but its unacceptable
  19. BigDAD68

This update is total crap. Hit detection does not work at all, but how should it if you have constant ping spikes up to 1000 ms. Please roll back this update, is was not good before but better than now. It is impossible to play and I loose a lot of XP/certs and resources (I pumped 2 clips as a NC MAX with scatter canons in a light assault 3 meters away from me, just to get killed by C4 and the light was at full life). Such things did not happen yesterday !
  20. GiorgyGR

The last thing i want to hear is "We are sorry for inconvenience.." and similar PR crap.
    If SOE eventually fixes those DEAD SERIOUS issues..all we ll be ok and happy.
    If not...well..there are numerous other jewels for games we all neglected for play PS2

*Personally i have 1200+ hours..probably others have far more.
    Real life is 2 short to get disappointments from *just a PC game imhFAo..