Server Maintenance for Game Update August 21st

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Aug 20, 2014.

1. sucoon

no after reddit you don't get you lost progress back. i also lost a huge amount -.-
  2. sucoon

any idea how long it would take?
  3. DaMann22

Who cares, i can watch your sig all day.
  4. Korfax124

Is the Roadmap going to be updated after this update? We would really like to be able to see what is on the horizon and how it's coming along. :)
  5. Bindlestiff

Got a link?

I'm not going to be a happy chap if this is true.
  6. Flamberge

Can't wait for new deploy shield thingy. Finally something to know for sure that it is up.
  7. doomreeper

just log in and my profile has gone ?
  8. Dorschbert

We want to play ;)
  9. MaladaN

Where did my 3 profile's go?
  10. Gahuln

That's because even though the Login server is online, all game servers, including the character databases are offline. After the patch everything will go back to normal.
  11. Guim6

When will the server be back please ?:eek:
  12. Codmaster007

when will the servers be coming back online
  13. sucoon

nope, i don't save the link, i also has to search now
  14. Codmaster007

THE SERVERS ARE UP :)
  15. Agnt

Not for the euro-trash
  16. Shiden Kai

From the moment you enter the directives all kills dropped three or four times, thanks for the fix SOE <3
    [IMG]
  17. Bernd Lauert

Every time they patch I'm reading the patch notes and there is always plenty of has-been-fixed this and that and I log in only to find nothing of value has changed at all. Lag is still exactly the same (150ms on non-busy server, about 3 times pre-merge). My hits don't count and everyone that comes along oneshots a Heavy Assault with shield on with any weapon (and then I'm looking it up on the killboard and it wasnt even a headshot).

PS: Tried to login more than 10min ago - still in the login queue.
  18. crocosoborizobaur

so servers are up or not? i can't login on any of my characters (Cobalt server) - is stucked on reloading the starter page
  19. topgunsmurf

servers up yet in EU any idea on a ETA soe admins?
  20. Oguska

Here comes the ****storm..