[Video] NC6A GodSAW Gunplay

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by CerealBox, Aug 12, 2014.

1. DatVanuMan

If the GodSAW dealt 240 damage instead of 200, I think it would be a lot better. The CoF is already horrible on the SAW, couple that with a compensator and it gets even worse. 240 damage would be quite noticeable, and it would surely provide a reason to use this weapon.
  2. KnightCole

So you have the GodSaW, I am curious to see what the HA Auraxiam Armor plating looks like. Screenies anyone?
  3. KnightCole

I see little reason for the thing to even exist. its not a new skin, its a copy paste of NC6 stats...so it has 50 more rounds in the drum....Its so redundant its sickening. I mean, atleast if SoE gave these Auraxiam weapons a new skin, atleast then I could justify it in my mind to maybe pursue it. But I have a GodSAW already....and I certainly didnt need to pain myself through the Em1 to get it. Why oh why I punished myself to 200 some kills left on the Em1....much rage, so pain.....ouch...
  4. Hibiki54

Some people can handle the GODSAW, some cannot. The "compensator" attachment is a standard fore-grip (not advanced) with the Flash Suppressor penalty. The TRs "Butcher" with that attachment is exactly the T9 Carv with a Fore-grip and Flash Suppressor, which some people do use. The "Betelgeuse" is in the same boat as the Butcher. The standard NC6 is the only default weapon that needs a real compensator and advanced fore-grip.

GODSAW is basically taking the stock NC6 and giving it the wrong attachment to make it competitive. Sure, some people like Cereal can use it. But the majority of players know better.
  5. Reclaimer77

If you guys think that is bad COF, come play TR sometime...
  6. Casterbridge

I'm confused I thought Cone of Fire on most of the LMGS where the same (as long as you compare somewhat comperable guns, carv to Saw, MSW to anchor etc), NC CoF grew more per bullet but only because their RoF is lower.

Has this changed? Never noticed much of a difference when switching, have to burst fire for all 3 factions.
  7. BlueSeventy

Your Horizontal FOV gives me headaches just from watching it. I feel as if I'm looking through binoculars! :p
  8. Kuriby

The aim is not strong in this one...
  9. GerryAtric

SirCerealBox has bad aim? That's pretty funny.