SOELive 2014

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Maer, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Maer

Woo. There's a thread for it now.
    If there was one already, you should bump harder.

Who all is going? And do any remotely useful VS teams need a player or two for the tournament? Or are any remotely useful VS players looking for a team?

I had 4 people last year, picked up 2 people who had never played the game before, and placed 4th. Everyone else was stream sniped, supposedly. My turn out this year is limited, and I want to consider some options.

All the teams and their scores:
    4013 Future Crew
    2961 DasAnfall, No Nonsense Gamers and The Great White Whales
    2544 DVS Gaming
    2352 Blaze of Glory
    2278 NUC
    2240 TRG Team 1
    2175 TIW

We didn't even have matching T-Shirts.

In terms of infantry performance we didn't get beat. The "fly around and capture" strat is no longer valid. And since this is an infantry-only tournament supposedly, I'd really like another shot at this.

So consider this a general matchmaking thread for SOELive, or just a catalog of who to look forward to meeting.

Whatever.
  2. Tshapedvisor

I will be there again this year. If you need someone to fill a spot I'm in. I might need a crash course in Vanu though.
  3. DaMann22

Wish I could go, Good luck Maer and the BoG guys. SOE live 2015 I plan on going and will join you.
  4. Maer

Thanks, breh. My primary concern is not having Obsidn there. The guy is a monster.

All good though. I've practiced up with everything since last year. I'm confident.

Vanu is easy. Just shoot people with the Orion, right Posseee?
  5. xboxerdude

how did it work last year?
  6. Maer

Badly. Just google "Ultimate Squad Showdown", lol.
  7. Posse

Works for me
    • Up x 1
  8. Boildown

Last year when NUC and IR were at SoE Live:

Because these forums fail at Twitch link embeds: http://goo.gl/AEJfFl
  9. Ender

I'll be bringing a DA, SBW, and VDOG team for this year's competition. Possee has been banned from attending though.
    • Up x 1
  10. Maer

Looks like the tournament was pretty interesting. Will probably participate next year. It's rough finding the time and people for 2 tournaments :/