[TR] DRAUGAR [RAUG]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Whiteworm, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Whiteworm

Draugar (pl) of Draugr have been written about for centuries. Tales of them persist through the world today under many names. Aptrganga "Again-walkers". We welcome you to join us.

Those of you who know me (Whiteworm), know I was the founder of Artillery [RTIL]. I'm a leader with principles that will not bend. You will encounter with us some of the toughest fights no one wants to take. As long as one outfit on the server is working, we should be working. We break our backs and play competitively. I'm pure blood TR. The glory of the Republic is all that matters. This is our resurrection.

We will be stronger than life, with Loyalty Beyond Death.

Mission Statement

If you want to win the war efficiently, you need to use what you have effectively. This is as true for the Republic, as it is for it's individual squads and platoons. It is therefore our mission to ensure that the Republic's population - ALL OF IT - is being used effectively. We aim to accomplish this by recruiting as many as possible regardless of battle rank, with a firm focus on training them and turning them into the soldiers we need. We don't care if they bounce to other outfits thereafter, and our leadership will never let it become Zerg. We respect and appreciate all of our allied crews, and look forward to forming solid bonds with them.

Academy Training

The training we offer will be recognized across multiple outfits. If you reach a rank with us, it will be transferable with allied groups such as ODMN - Opposition Be Damned , and RTIL - Artillery. This Academy initiative ensures that multiple outfits across the TR are on the same page. We are at the forefront of progress.

+ Basic Training
    + Leadership Training
    + Advanced Infantry Training

Resources

Teamspeak: raugoutfit.com:9927

Note: We lead public platoons and are therefore big on In-Game Comms. Teamspeak is a resource we typically use for meetings, special events, and discussions that are too hilariously inappropriate for anywhere else.

Closing Statement

We look forward to hearing from you. Your friends are welcome as well. We are open and interested for Joint Operations anytime, and while we play competitively, don't assume we're dull lol.

The other week we grouped with ODMN for a pirate night with DERP ... and got pretty smashed. ...So much so I woke up with broken toes, warped things all over the house, and had to piece the night back together. We play as hard as we work. Really. Getting stupid is encouraged, long as you make it on point!

Cheers,

Whiteworm
  2. Aander

I've known Whiteworm for several months now, hell probably closer to a year now that I think about it. He's good people. Easily one of the best platoon leads I've encountered, and highly committed to our faction's success on this server, as wewll as being just a cool dude in general.

If you're looking for an outfit, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Draugar.
  3. Whiteworm

Draugar is now 300+ strong, activity is every evening. We are accepting all recruits, but are specifically looking for the following right now, as there are leadership positions open. The more we expand, the more time zones we frag in, the more leadership presence is necessary.
    • Platoon Leaders
    • Squad Leaders
    • Outfit Leadership
    Qualities we need in each:

Platoon & Squad Leader
    • Full ground combat awareness (resources, capabilities, spawn logistics, and enemy prediction)
    • Articulate and well spoken
    • Reputable Veteran is a plus
    • 100% Squad unlocks and certed Galaxy / Sunderer
    • Out of Game time to work with outfit on forums for strategy and take downs.
    Outfit Leader
    • Pure Blood TR
    • Well written and spoken
    • Over 21 years of age
    • Out of game time to admin, run PR...
    • Full Platoon & Squad Lead capabilities
    • Patience and time to run training sessions for basic and advanced infantry.
    • Rapport with other outfits a great asset to coordinate joint operations.
    We will continue to grow and players will become stronger as individuals and as a platoon regardless, but we'd like to short cut this with the right individuals' help and hard work. We look forward to you joining up.

Best Regards,

Whiteworm
  4. Whiteworm

470+ and continuing to grow, despite hard population drops in game. Our first members in have been sharpening up to effective spearheads for The Republic. You'd be hard pressed to find a better crew to run with, who are undeniably generous with their time, resources, and efforts. We run zero tolerance for prejudice, and you can only make yourself unwelcome, as you start with our full respect and dedication to your progress.

[IMG]
    Art submission by Blighten, winner of our Creative contest.

Original Recruitment Thread: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/tr-draugar-raug.197757/
    Draugar Website: http://draugaroutfit.enjin.com/home