[NUC] elusive1: If Only Quick Scopes Were Cool (CQC Sniper Montage)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by elusive1, Aug 15, 2014.

1. elusive1

• Up x 1
  2. HlllBllly

murdered you some GHOSTS!

nice sniping.

what do you use to collect your footage?
    • Up x 1
  3. elusive1

That I did lol Thank you. Shadowplay, but I have used OBS and Dxtory before. SP is definitely the best performance wise, maybe quality too.
  4. Redwave

Wow man just wow, you have earned the title of being the best sniper I have ever seen in this game. And I've seen some good ones.
    • Up x 1
  5. elusive1

Thanks, I'm here every week :D
  6. Saviorself

You are ridiculously unstoppable lol. Skill that is sufficiently high becomes indistinguishable from magic, to my mortal eyes anyways.

Do you experience any fatigue playing like this? (mental or physical) Or does this just become second nature?
    • Up x 1
  7. elusive1

lol magic! Not fatigue, I can play all day like this if I wanted to (Don't have the time to do that anymore, or want to). It's more I can't play too late because I have to be completely awake to pull these shots off, I find I miss a lot more otherwise.
  8. Aeswind

Love your videos, what would you say is the min requirements (fps, sensitivity, ms lag) for this kind of play style ?
    • Up x 1
  9. elusive1

Thank you. I can only play for a couple hours at prime time during the week, so i like 60-85 fps for that. Anyhing below 60 and it gets harder. Sensitivity depends on ypur DPI, but higher is better if you want to rush giant groups of people like me, also the speed of your drag shots. I get 35-55 ms if the servers aren't messing up, that's ideal for me. Though a good amount of my clips I probably have 150-200 ms, as it's usually ****** during prime time. It's workable, but spikes can screw everything up.