What is a good camo for night fighting?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Heywire56, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Heywire56

I have camos for Indar, Esamir and Amerish, just not for night fighting and in Esamir it is never night. Please no Gray Scales Camo lol, but seriously.
  2. Tommyp2006

Well obviously something dark. If you don't want grey scales, then get 1 month of membership and grab digital dark. Or actually, wearing the normal terrain camo works well at night too, since you'll still end up roughly the same shade as the terrain around you at night.
  3. Prudentia

Tech camo

Halftone or Nightshade if you are seriouss about that question *grml*
  4. PraetorGavorn

Vanu base colours.

/thread
    • Up x 6
  5. Heywire56

What?
  6. Heywire56

Does this camo change colors or something?
  7. John_Aitc

Valentine Hearts and red Lumifiber for my Infil. That way you kill them and insult them at the same time.:p (Commissar Hat, of course - gotta protect your melon)
    • Up x 1
  8. Arsonix

Wall hugger.
    • Up x 2
  9. WyrdHarper

+1000 For Wall Hugger. It also is pretty good at breaking up your profile.
  10. Prudentia

why should it?
  11. FireclawX

I find that Cells camo (the free one) is actually pretty good for Night time combat :O But that just might be me...
  12. LibertyRevolution

I actually do wear Tech camo in the daytime and nightshade at night.

Tech camo and nightshade are really reflective, shiny like tinfoil, the nightshade is like a dark green version of tech camo.

This is what it looks like at night:

I need to make a better night video...
    • Up x 1
  13. Leivve

DIE DECEIVER!!! Your foul Vanu trickery won't save you from my NV/HR scope, PURGE!!!
    • Up x 1
  14. Prudentia

just out of curiosity, where are you from? some of the translations in the game are really pointless...
  15. Lamat

Dark digital FTW
    • Up x 1
  16. miraculousmouse

Dark digital is great, on my NC I just enjoy the aesthetic, on my new TR I confused a BR 99 long enough to blast him with my TRV.
  17. \m/SLAYER\m/

Amerish Scrub camo is pretty dark
  18. Cinnamon

In real life black is not considered to be the best night camo because it stands out too much in some situations. Blue is better.

In the game who cares that much really as you will probably be running around a lot and different people have different brightness or optics that highlight you.