[BUG] Cannot equip or resupply tank mines.

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Klondor, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Klondor

Ever since the resource revamp, i've been able to use all of my certed consumables but not tank mines, they refuse to resupply and i'm stuck at 0/3. Is this a bug or am i doing something stupid that i'm unaware of?
  2. starlinvf

Do you have any certs into utility pack? And are you sure you had nanites when you pulled?
  3. Klondor

I do have rank 1 of Utility pouch, and i havent used resources at all today, so i've been at my maximum.
  4. khai

I thought the same after the update but there is still a little check box (unlabeled) for auto resupply as far as I can tell this is now the only way to resupply. The Item I think needs to be equipped for this to show up, I think.
  5. Klondor

Problem is, i have the mines equipped, and the resupply box is in fact checked. But when i go to the terminal to resupply, they are still unavailable.
  6. Whigs Digitalism

I'm having the exact same problem. Have the cert, have the box checked, cannot select tank mines when in battle.
  7. Klondor

it's funny to me how coincidental it is with the timing and all. New resource revamp comes out, tanks are more available than ever, tank mines are mysteriously unavailable. haha
  8. Nurath

As of posting this I've had the same issue.

And yes tried everything/should have them available before asked.

The game's just bugged out somehow and can't resupply them.
  9. Gleerok

Had the same issue.

Try equipping something else, and re-equipping tank mines, switching classes and/or pocket item, even relogging.

I did switch back and forth a few times and re-equipped tank mines, it eventually fixed itself
  10. Klondor

I fixed the problem by equipping the utility pouch, the tank mines worked after that.
  11. GaiusJuliusCeasar

Got the tank mine issue too, and the trick with the utility pouch didn't Work.
    also I have the same problem with grenades