Valkyrie Concerns

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Kunavi, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Kunavi

Note that I haven't had enough time to test these, I literally only got in a Valk alone and tried out the Evasion frame and 1/X capabilities. So if this thing gets Squad Spawn won't we get infinite C4, AT Mine dumping? If we can put an Ammo pack in the rumble seats then couldn't RL primary HAs in there be a bit OP? Finally if the pilot and turret operator are both Medics, Triage could end up healing way much- More so if we can place a Shield Repair in the rumble seats. Couple it with a Bio's HPR and top it with HPR Implant. Now imagine if the Valk also has a Shield of sorts which also protects the rumble seats(I read somewhere there will be one, can't find the reference now).

In any case I'll try all these later with a friend but until then if anyone else has tried such sorcery, how did it go?? :'D

So far I have no idea why one would use the Evasion frame, with so little HP and low speed this thing makes funny circles(During which the turret and passengers won't be able to hit ****) and explodes if you sneeze in its general direction. That's all. On the other hand, the Hover one seems just as useless on this platform so I think I'd pick the Evasion one for now. I like fancy spinning. No other reason.

1/X looks viable, as much as 1/3'ing in a Lib basically if not more as the Valk feels a lot more stable and is more agile, allowing a greater recovery margin if you're slow to switch seats(The most ******** mechanic in every BF even for Arcade/FPS, now back with a vengeance in PS2).

Yeah, testing phase. I know.
  2. Kunavi

Also can we stop giving all Factions TR equipment? What's this NS Banshee ****?
  3. Pikachu

It's not an NS banshee. It's a small shredder. ;)
  4. Pikachu

Shooting from rumble seat in an aircraft with the limited span of firing angle you have don't make for effective stuff. The valky is going to have to tilt towards the side that is to fire which means the other can't do anything, just looking up to the sky. Ammo boxes don't stick to the vehicle. Shield thing would be meaningless since the real target is the valky, hitting the infantry sitting there would be too hard anyway, so giving them heal and stuff doesn't make much difference.

Also the rumble seaters will have the every rare fun thing of getting hit by flak indirect damage, killing them in a second or 2.
  5. SCreech

Altho in its current state, i'd guess the valk will die to the flak before the passengers do :p.
  6. Globguy15

Why all this NS equipment give the Val ESW like the TR get this ridiculous 1000rpm rotary gun with a large magazine and decent size ammo reserve(extended mag cert)( cert to lower rpm) , NC get this GAUSS cannon that has to charge up (lower charge time could be certed for) to blast a brick of freedom that does no splash damage but if that thing hits you it will hurt (2 shot potential) , VS get this Corrosive Heat-seeking Plasma based of of a Heat mechanic so no ammo needed this would travel slow in the air( high velocity cert) and has living organisms inside of it that detect the nearest a go after it basically No bullet drop laser accurate ,fires slow , Heat-seeking mechanic is not in affect until target is close and when it hits a target it basically does half the damage of a direct hit for 5 seconds(cert for that as well)