Cant deploy anywhere after i die ingame

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MedicalAssistent, Aug 6, 2014.

1. MedicalAssistent

When i die i cant deploy at all. Ive pressed all keys and still nothing?? What can i do?? Everytime i need to quit game and open it again and then i can play until i die and then quit again??

Regards MedicalAssistent
  2. Bacardie

• Up x 1
  3. Bacardie

You can't do nothing. You must pay your dues and shut up, it's in SOE's ToS did you not read it? "Players are obligated to play at own risk regardless of game mechanics being all jacked up. If your a subscriber, your welcome to pay even more for the messed up game or quit."
    • Up x 2
  4. Takizis

I am also encountering this problem.
    Also wrote a report in-game.
  5. ZenitHMaster

delete input_user and input_default in game directory and let game launcher re download
  6. Bacardie

Seems stupid as hell to me that players know more about how to fix bugs in this game then the ones who write it. I see NO one from SOE addressing this issue, why is that? coffee break?? I submitted a ticket this morning no response yet.

Will give your suggestion a try but this is getting stupid.
    • Up x 1
  7. Bacardie

Did not work, still can't redeploy after death
  8. Bacardie

I've scanned PS files 4 times, deleted user files, re scanned.. STILL can not redeploy after dieing.. There has to be more then a hand full of people who have this issue. Getting sick of the BS from SOE!
    • Up x 1
  9. ZenitHMaster

Go to inputprofile_user in the game directory. Open it with notepad. Press Ctrl+F and search for "Respawn" change its things to:

<Action name="Respawn">
    <Trigger>Space</Trigger> note, I use space here for easier access, but "Return" (AKA Enter) is the default button...

I hope this fix does work. BTW that only fixes the quick redeploy, not sure about anything else...
  10. Bacardie

Did NOT work. That line was not in that file, so I added it.. saved it.. launched game.. To "simulate" death, I placed a mine, stood over it and shot it. Died, Still same issue. Press "NULL" to choose respawn point or whatever it says.

Space bar, mouse, esc key, nothing. Only way to get back into game, is hitting I for instant action, which drops you randomly in some battle OR I have to Alt Tab out and close game.

Day TWO of this ****
  11. Bacardie

Oh, to add to this, I just checked that file again to see if the code I entered was still there.. IT IS GONE.. the game or something has deleted the coding from that file.

YES I saved it.. YES I used notepad.
  12. MisterBond

Mark the file read only if the game decides it doesn't want to play nicely

Right click it, select properties, mark as read only, click ok

Now nothing can mess with the file
  13. Bacardie

I just updated the test center version of PS, it does not give me that problem. So, something is up with a file or two or all that only effects the LIVE version .

Some GM told me the played on my main, and he had no issue playing. Didn't think they could do that but of course, he's playing on his PERFECT system.
  14. Mates98XD

15. SLOWMAN87

16. SLOWMAN87

Try this bro!
  17. deqalb

I was skeptical at first, but desperate time call for desperate measure. Figuring if this problem will not be fixed I can't be playing anyways so why not. Pleasantly surprised that this really works!

Thanks a lot guys.

ps: anyone who uses this solution, make sure you re-bind the keys before getting into action especially the exit vehicle and redeploy keys.