BR 82 Looking for an organized outfit!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Ramoach, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Ramoach

Hi guys, thanks for dropping by.

I'm looking for a competitive NC outfit. My game name is PwnEngine and some of you might already know me. I previously ran with ADK but couldnt dedicate enough time to being an officer, but would be a solid addition to any squad/platoon when I log on (which is every day recently). When I say 'competitive' I mean and outfit that takes quality over quantity and utilizes strategy down to squad level. I'm always up for a laugh and look forward to talking to some of you guys about joining your outfit. Have a good 1!
  2. A Crispy Taco

[00] or [R3K] my votes
    • Up x 1
  3. Goiiath

^I second R3K. Their reavers baited my battle gal in, and were a lot more organized than the usual players I've met. Great outfit to fight :D Recursion already has their reputation, so you know theyre pretty damn good. R3K is smaller but has a lot of pilots I respect even though pinkvoid is mained tr, if you're into flying you got Eracer and MacheteV + Pinkvoid as wingmen, so some of the best pilots out there in my opinion.
    • Up x 1
  4. Renuse

If your BR 100.. [00]

[BiNC] is a good outfit too look into too, they typically run together, though sometimes they can get caught up in the zerg. They do however run platoons.They run scrims and such and seem to have a good community. Id go to them on the NC if i was just moving out of a Zergfit.

[R3K] ive heard is good, but also trollish? Idk. Thats just what ive heard, other than that they are a reputable outfit.
  5. Ramoach

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I'm gonna give 666 a try but keeping an open mind atm. We shall see how this turns out !
  6. repinSniper

Toss us in the 666 an app when you have a chance, we would love to fly with you. As for myself, I will most likely be on hiatus due to multiple active fires in the area that I may be on call for... but will be back on active Reaver duty soon and running our training program again soon!

Catch us tonight if you can, we have got a SC card raffle for our active Air Wing members tonight.