New Quick Spawn = Players can't see medics!

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by DetoxR, Aug 10, 2014.

1. DetoxR

Hey guys,

Just something I've noticed since the latest patch and the implementation of the new quick spawn mechanic. As you probably know it gives a quick 5 second countdown when on the killed screen then you press to instantly spawn at the nearest spawn point.

A major oversight has been the fact that nearby medics cannot be seen, as the map doesn't load up so the player cannot see the cross icon(s) coming towards them to revive. So most people seem to assume there is no medic close by and 'quick' respawn quite a distance away back at the spawn point.

I've seen a few players voice their concerns over this. It reminds me of how in Planetside 1 how Medics had to keep shouting in chat that they were reviving and for people not to respawn. That was fixed in this game with the map / medic's being visible. But with the new quick spawn that everyone is using people are tapping out when they don't need to.
  2. AngersRevenge

If your actively reviving them it shows on the death recap screen. It doesn't show you running to them only if your actively reviving them.