Right click(iron sights/zoom) problem in busy areas.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Iceflame, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Iceflame

Hello there.

I am experiencing a problem with my right click and it seems to mostly happen in busy areas. The thing is that I click and hold my right mouse button to go into iron sight mode and the game acts as if I pressed the button a few times and then let it go as demonstrated in the video below(note that I press and keep holding the button when recording this video):

This problem occurs most frequently in busy areas and my buddy that I am playing with says that he's got the same problem. I do believe that my mouse is not the case, since it only happens occasionally and doesn't happen in other games. I have a Razer Naga and i have submitted a ticket to the support regarding my problem. I'm just putting this out here since I would like t o know if anyone else is experiencing this problem.

Could it be connected to the rendering issue where the right click resets itself when something renders near you in busy areas or something?
  2. Hogefeld of RL

I hope this is the right Thread. Is there any Solution for this? This Problem occurs in any areas. And it spoils my Fun. I stop playing my Mainchar.

Any help?
  3. Dragora

I have the same issue with my mouse, not sure if it's the game or the mouse or what, seems to happen exactly like your video primarily in Planetside 2. I'm using a microsoft comfort mouse 3000, not a very expensive or complicated mouse, I've only had it for about a year or so. Other games like BF3 have a similar problem, but not quite the same, and I think it mostly has to do with the proximity of the RMB and LMB and the design of the mouse, whatever it seems exacerbated in PS2.
  4. Manus Erebus

I have been experiencing a similar issue that's making sniping rather impractical. I am also experiencing problems when I fire an automatic weapon during battle; it will randomly stop firing and i have to click again to resume fire. When I am charging a Lancer it will exit scoped mode and fire, leaving me unable to fully charge a shot. When I experience this bug it also freezes my mouse for about a second, preventing me from looking around/aiming.
  5. Gleerok

^ Necro Necro Necro

Ok. I had this issue AGES ago, it has been fixed at least on my case. ADS transition gets smoother with each update in my case.

You guys should submit in tickets for specific troubleshooting, doesn't seem like a largely present issue.
  6. Neverhood

I've started getting this issue since last patch pretty unplayable in busy areas- did anyone ever figure it out? Tried two mice - same problem.
  7. ZerpyDerpDerp

I get the mouse freeze too. Everything else will be moving along just fine, but the mouse cursor just dies for a second, forcing you to aim with your feet. Also getting the stoppage from hip firing any auto weapon. The stoppage happens very rarely for me, but the mouse dying for a second has been a real problem. Only game it happens in.
  8. hanlitto

I have got a Razer Mamba, same issue, it just zoom in and out immediately even when the right mouse button was held down...
    Time to train hip aim sniping.