[Video] Cyclon Infiltrator 20+ standard Gameplay

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Nolyzzlel, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Nolyzzlel

A standard moment when I play the SMG infiltrator. Nothing special and not that aggressive.
    Which SMG do you prefer?
    • Up x 2
  2. Jeffrey94

Eridani is love, Eridani is life.

Though this may change when I unlock the Skorpios...
  3. DorianOmega

Cyclone all day. Also chill the **** out on the effects next time dude.
    • Up x 1
  4. Rigsta

Eridani. The NS-7 is getting to 1,160 kills and then I'm hoping I can move the file containing it to a USB drive and ritually incinerate it.

Also, montage parodies are wearing just a wee bit thin for me mate :p But thank you for sparing my ears and not going full darkelfdruid.

PS: haven't you heard suppressors are useless because stats? :O
  5. Mustarde

There can only be one
    • Up x 1
  6. Nolyzzlel

I'm not paroding darkelfdruid. There are many players which do that style not only in Planetside 2 and I enjoy that style. I don't wanna do just normal montages because only doing that is a little bit boring for me. Sure I saw darkelfdruid vids and I#m impressed of them but I don't wanna be like him. Its like many people are doing quickscope montages on COD but do they copy each other just because it is the same style ??
    and sure
  7. BillHaverchuck

To be honest I only play PS2 and I am not familiar with videos in other games and it seemed like you were copying darkelfdude to me. I dont say that in a bad way but find your own style if you want to succeed in that because as a viewer I like watching different things, different styles and not the same thing all over.
  8. Nolyzzlel

I don't really get why. This hole thing what dark is doing was not only his idea. there are way more guys who do those vids. For me its fun doing them. Not exactly as dark but in a little way.
    Is it copying when I do montages of a weapon which was already reviewed from another youtuber? For me its not. I did an Infiltrator montage and Mustarde also did it but is it now copying ?

My playstyle is different and I'm not playing the weopons which dark play.(Think I couldn't do that) And when I have funny moments I wanna put them in a funny vid and not in a montage.
    • Up x 1
  9. Scudmungus

Heck - make a video, get some attention, express ourselves.

It's all good fun.

As long as we can realise that not everyone will or has to enjoy our form of expression and as long as everyone realises that they actively choose to watch a video (and to continue to watch it) then all is good.

And I don't think DEDruid would consider it paradoy (if you do mon, I will bite you -.o you know it!) - heck, people have been shouting loud, carefully crafting platforms for attention and creating many a form of media since..

..well, since Ugg slapped some mud on the cave wall and grunted, ''UGG KILL DEER. UGG MLG LOL'
  10. Rigsta

I did not intend to imply this.

I only mentioned Darkelfdruid to say "thanks for not deafening me like he does".

I mentioned the term montage parody because the video has an editing style which has things in common with other videos which are most definitely montage parodies. Eg. that dancing dude, the dr dre excerpt.

No offense was intended. Just feedback.
    • Up x 1
  11. Nolyzzlel

ah okei sry I understood this wrong ^^ je the style I'm editing is a bit simular to darks style but I try to do my things.
    Feedback always needed.
    • Up x 1