I dislike directives

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xboxerdude, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Shanther

You have a false sense of entitlement. The weapons are very specificly not meant for the "majority of people." They require some work to get, and it should remain that way. The ONLY way to get is to actually unlock them by completing directives. All of that said, the majority of the weapons, as of this post, are largely considered downgrades and not worth using. I know specificly the Betelgeuse is rather painful to use.

Even if they were slightly better then other weapons it shouldn't change anything. They are a REWARD for people who put the time into get them.
  2. xboxerdude

46.5k with hacksaws - I got the delicious tears of planetside elitists that was reward enough, seriously that isn't my complaint though, It's that the damn directive number is 3x larger than BR
  3. eldarfalcongravtank

i dont care for directives because i find the auraxium infantry and vehicle armor skins pretty ugly. also, the auraxium weapon rewards dont bother me because i mostly use NS weapons only
  4. gd1w

So, what you're saying is... I should thank my lucky stars I bought the railjack when I did?
  5. Crator

I had same reaction when I saw it... Why is it so large?