[Suggestion] An Idea For A Base on The Next Future Continent You Would Like to See?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lection, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Canaris

a recreation of a Planetside 1 facility just to see how it plays with the PS 2 speed and style..

An urban map and there's still the Dropship facility to be created.

Oh and I would create a biolab but with twice the floor plan / platform space inside a dome, the current ones are very cramped I think doubling it's size would turn the biolabs into a decent place to fight. I'd also spruce up the entrances into the place add a few smaller points and make the big one less of a headache choke point.
    Not sure if I'd just ditch the damn teleporter rooms my gut says yes but would have to see how the game play goes.
  2. DaMann22

A Prison.
    Pillbox defenses where around 3-5 can shoot out from. This should be scattered around the world as an asset for further defenses.
    Another cave like the Accent.
    A lake with an island in the middle that you would have to storm using aircraft or a water vehicles (probably more PS3).
  3. Wyll

Electric drawbridges that can be be blown by taking down a generator.
  4. Kcalehc

Dual Skyscrapers. 2 Tall buildings with many levels, connected at intervals with walkways. Spawn room would be approx. 2/3 of the way up one tower, one control point would be at the top of that tower, the other 2 would be near(ish) the bottom and top of the other. Vehicle spawn point in base of same building as spawn, perhaps in an underground garage, air-pad between towers at the very top. So fighting would progress upwards (and downwards if attackers land on the roof); generally mostly in close quarters, and some opportunities for LA's to get up on the outside of the building (but not too easy). Some open windows and balconies here and there, but not on every level.
  5. Nitrobudyn

Perhaps we could have a base with toilets or a dining room? :rolleyes: