Liberator Training

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by A Crispy Taco, Apr 15, 2014.

1. A Crispy Taco

Liberator Training
    Hosted by: [LIBn]

If you're interested in any of the following Training sessions please Friend/Whisper one of the following [LIBn] Officers
    ACrispyTaco, Miendude, Dabsallday, Masstakilaz
    In order to be considered for these trainings you MUST have a Mic and Teamspeak :)

Pilot Training
    It's not as easy as the forum warriors say. The Liberator requires a massive cert investment and hundreds of hours of dedicated flying and gunning to master. The early stages of learning to fly the Liberator effectively can be very unforgiving, so in order to help our new players enjoy the Liberator and the game [LIBn] is offering personal training sessions to anyone that is interested. We will help anyone with questions, strategies and cert planning.

Gunner Training
    A good gunner is the secret and often hard to find ingredient to a successful Liberator. If you want to become an elite gunner, it requires nothing more than long grueling hours of staring down the barrel of whatever gun you are shooting. If you would like to hone your skill at Gunning the Liberator [LIBn] will pick you up and let you gun one of our shiny 100% certed Belly or Tailguns.
  2. Gables

You obviously don't forumside enough. According to these forums, Libs are the easiest thing ever. Both to fly and gun. Flying one around automatically earns you thousands of certs per hour! And they are uncounterable!

Sillyness aside, I look forward to killing your trainees, and good fights in the skies and all that.
  3. A Crispy Taco

I look forward to killing my trainees too, after all I did say I would train all 3 factions :D
    • Up x 1
  4. BlakeA

Best of luck to you CrispyTaco.
    O, and Crispy has become a seasoned pilot. ;) Watch my lib video!
  5. peebee

Taco is not only a great pilot, he's a great person as well. Don't take his offer as a cheap attempt to boast. He's down to earth and humble, and wants to share his passion for flying the lib.

With all that said, I've seen him do some crazy **** while tailing in my lib. He's one of the best on Connery in my opinion and I'm grateful that I've been able to learn a thing or two from him.
  6. A Crispy Taco

7. Brahma2

**** man, you could just pm me and I'll tell you how to gun.
  8. 1st LT Wynn

Im interested in piloting and gunning a lib.
  9. miendude

Hi, I'll be on PS2 after the holiday weekend, so like Monday and after? Just add miendude we can see whenever we're both on and I can give you some training
  10. Brahma2

Also, Libn on NC does Lib training ;)