Patch 05/08/14 Bugs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FlashDelta13, Aug 5, 2014.

1. FlashDelta13

I think the problem is only in-game then. Maybe it's with the servers.
  2. FlashDelta13

:'D Made my day
    • Up x 1
  3. FunBotan

When I just logged in, i couldn't even see other continents, they appeared after some time. Lots of certs refunded tho.
    • Up x 1
  4. WarmasterRaptor

But please, please do! :p (Btw it's not mine, but I love it)
  5. FlashDelta13

Yeah. Can't switch continents either. :/ Hail certs xD
  6. WarmasterRaptor

Certs you invested in timer acquisition on your vehicles. They are ALL refunded.
    • Up x 1
  7. FlashDelta13

Thanks :p Yeah. It's superb. Hats off to whoever made it xD
    • Up x 1
  8. TimtheBigDaddy

I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only person having these problems. Come on Sony, please do something about these problems!
    • Up x 1
  9. FlashDelta13

I just checked some other posts. Seems that this was a test patch. That's why it is so buggy.
  10. Horrigan

Anyone has a BR 0 level on his ingame profile page? I was BR 52 :(

And I can confirm issue 2, 3 and 11 but not 4 which is working on my account. And the Depot Store is empty. And Station Cash should not be displaying 0...

Happy Patch Day!
    • Up x 2
  11. TimtheBigDaddy

That certainly explains a lot. Do you know if anything is being done or do we have to keep waiting before the stable patch is released?
    • Up x 1
  12. FlashDelta13

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. Kafar

As for me

1: Depot not working, started to work after +/- 30 min
    2. Cant access unlock on weapons via classes/vechicles tabs (there is no stuff to unlock, only already unlocked stuff is visible)
    3. Chat is lagging as hell. Said smth - it appeared on chat after smth like 20 min
    4. Cant resupply grenades. Probably cant resupply any consumables but I did not checked that
    5. No other continets than Hossin (spawned on Hossin by default, Ceres server)
    • Up x 1
  14. FlashDelta13

Unfortunately, we don't know either :/ Let's just keep fingers crossed that SOE is currently working their skins off to fix it... like in 20 mins...
  15. Saicere

Cobalt here. And yup, game's not playable at the moment. The BR, SC and outfit stuff does appear if you remain logged in for a while, but actually playing is very laggy. After clicking the "Warp" button to Hossein about fifteen million times I gave up and deployed to a zone on the continent I was on, got killed by some guy after emptying two mags into him, chased around a MAX that was phasing in and out of reality for about a minute, then randomly got a Warping to Hossein screen that was stuck at 99% for 10 minutes or so.

Fix pls.
    • Up x 1
  16. FlashDelta13

ok. So basically, you're having this massive server lag too. The servers are 20 mins behind. Anything you do now will take effect 20mins after. Such speed.
  17. FlashDelta13

Well, at least we now know that it's a problem with SOE servers or the test patch. Thanks.
    -Yeah. You'll spawn after some mins due to lag. (the ridiculous +2000ms)
  18. Maniaboo

Where are my resources.
    logged off today 750 all three types 40 of every nade medpack mine etc.
    logged on only 243 resources .

i expected all 750 plus all used on stockpiling nades etc on top of that.

What a bunch of hamburgers sony are. how to antagonize your whole player population in one patch.
    • Up x 1
  19. FlashDelta13

It's a test patch according to some other players' posts. Let's hope they fix it asap.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. Takara

I just came back to PS2 after a good break....played the last few days and felt the game had improved dramatically. Then patch day.....and I'm getting flash backs to when my PPA orbs were as big as the BioDome bases.... Good to see they still do quality work on patch days:(

Also...that frigging cartoon made me laugh <3 Who ever made that little comic deserves a dollar!
    • Up x 1