In game and not earning any certs - anyone else?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alizona, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Alizona

I'm repairing some turrets, the cert bar is increasing but when it rolls over, the cert count isn't incrementing properly.

And a few lines below that, it says my total certs earned today is zero. The game didn't even give me credit for the offline passive cert gain?
  2. Alizona

Ah well, I'm shutting down and heading out to play some golf. I'll deal with it later. I submitted a bug report thru the "/bug" command in the in-game chat box. That's all I can do I guess.
  3. Zeroeem

Same problem for me.
  4. NoctD

Just a quick reminder - you don't happen to be sitting on more than 10,000 certs after the cert refund?

Remember there's that 10k cert cap, which the cert refund on timers might have caused some people to go over 10k.
    • Up x 2
  5. Shadoiex

...I know for a bloody fact I spent more than 200 certs on timers! I spent just that on the flash!
    Fix it, SOE!
    • Up x 1
  6. FateJH

I know the cert cap impacts the passive gain but I didn't know that it affected bulk refunds too.
  7. r4zor

I also have only been refunded about half of the acquisition timer certs -.-
    Additionally the "free analyst helmet" appeared only on one of my alternative toons, not on my main =/
  8. Kulantan

It doesn't cap the refund, but people can't earn certs if they are over 10k after the refund.
  9. Tommyp2006

My cert refund is off too. I got about 11,000 back, when I calculated it out before the refund, I should have been getting around 12,500.
  10. Pikachu

Me too. :mad: I only got 11000.
  11. \m/SLAYER\m/

In game store unavailable, friend list is empty, continent population statistic is broken - something is wrong
    • Up x 1
  12. r4zor

Lucky you its only about 20% of the certs you are missing. I'm missing roughly 50% of all acquisition certs o_O And my two alts received none at all -.-
  13. LIKE A BOSS!

DUDE EXACTLY THE SAME!. I can't buy anything either and I can't even warp to a different cont. THe whole game is Broke.
  14. r4zor

Cant even open a support ticket ..
  15. NoctD

It shouldn't - you should get bulk refunds, which puts your total over 10k, but then you don't get any passive gains or active new gains. At least that's what I understand - I kept my cert count/bank lower so as not to exceed the 10k cap knowing the bulk refund was coming.
  16. Tommyp2006

ouch. definitley file a support ticked for that one.
  17. Zeroeem

You're right, I have more than 10,000 certs now, I didn't know that we couldn't earn new ones when this value was reached.

Thanks ;)
  18. Alizona

My bad, for not reading the patch notes or whatever. Well, I DID read something... but obviously not the right post or the correct documentation.

I am indeed over 10K certs, so off I go to spend them with red-face and an embarassed look on my face. :)

Thank guys, and sorry for the bogus "bug" report, Sony.