HACKING ENEMY VEHICLES

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Emoguycrycry, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Emoguycrycry

Bring it back please, it was my favorite thing to do in ps1.

Thank You.
  2. Jyve

Also...
    Ammo dispensers for vehicles at an enemy base, would be good if they were hackable (and/or able to be disabled too).
    A 'control pad' that infils can hack, enemies can take out to stop the defenders re-arming until an engineer repairs.

Also...
    In an enemy base, you're an engineer and there's a destroyed turret in front of you. Why can't you repair it to your faction? I guess a 'scorched earth behind you' tactic works, defenders might want to destroy them knowing they can't be swapped over, but would push defenders to at least keep an eye out on those turrets.
  3. Quiiliitiila

Also, everything that made PS1 great that is lacking in PS2…
  4. Copasetic

There was nothing sweeter than killing people with their own vehicles.

Well, until they made it commonplace with those stupid "everyone gets every vehicle" weekends.
  5. Pikachu

At best it would come with the next infiltrator update.
  6. Stigma

I miss vehicle hacking - and doors....

Being able to hack a vehicle and depositing it into some kind of storage at warpgate is a wet dream of mine :)
    It would be so cool and would happen rarely enough for it to have any big impact on the game as a whole I think.

I also kind of miss (part of) the inventory system. In PS1 you used to be able to scavenge weapons and even put them in your locker back at base for later use. It really gave you some opportunity to find tasty treats in the form of other empires exclusive weapons that you could pull back out for a one-time use later - like a jackhammer or whatnot.

-Stigma