Fur Armor

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ItsYourCPUDontWorry, Aug 4, 2014.

1. ItsYourCPUDontWorry

Are there any plans to add non-metallic armor or hybrid armor sets to the game? I would like to see new armor sets that could add to continent immersion. Specifically, a hybrid fur-metal armor set (would be so doosh-sexy)...

I want to see really cool unique armor sets that are created for each continent. Maybe a torn and shredded up armor set for Hossin or a fur-metal armor set for Esamir. I want my soldiers to display their killing power in style.

Make it happen Devs!
    • Up x 2
  2. DrPapaPenguin

Furries? In my PS2?! Grab the napalm, boys!
    • Up x 13
  3. FurriesUnited

I've been saying this since forever I've been wanting to dress up in my fursona in my favorite video game (planetside 2 obviously) since I started playing. Right now my current fursona is the fox (meow!) but I've changed in the pass, and my partner(s) constantly want me to change my fursona to theirs. I know I'll never be able to actually play as a fox in Planetside but, maybe fox skin armor or fox helmet! That would be amazing I love this suggestion!
  4. Sebastien

Thanks Snow-kitty
    • Up x 1
  5. libbmaster

Have you not seen deviant art?

They are already here!
  6. MangoPunch

Or a single episode of Command Center.
    • Up x 1
  7. Iridar51

There are Esamir-themed helmets.
  8. Longasc

Fur helmets would significantly improve the NC helmet selection, but even the NC has better than fur armor! ;)
  9. patrykK1028

10. Devrailis

What does the fox say? o_O
  11. RuthlessMoose

I heard Spandex keeps the VS warm enough quite frankly...
  12. DrPapaPenguin

For the sake of my sanity, no.
    • Up x 1
  13. NikkoJT

Sure. I could see an "Esamir Veteran" set with a yeti-fur shoulder cape and Siberian-style fur hat.
  14. Tiedemann

Sounds good to me.

At least it fits the game better than those stupid Halloween horns, pink guns and what not.
  15. Rohxer

Fur would require creatures, yes?
  16. DrPapaPenguin

We'll scalp some Vanu :p
    • Up x 3