Is there still time to get the analyst helmet?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Niller, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Niller

I just saw some minutes ago that you can get a free helmet if you test on the test server, but it requires you to use your station name, which was not the case for me when I tested earlier.

I have tested all day today, but haven't been able to okay before today.

I is still possible to get?

Btw, I played on "LasherUsingVanu", not "Niller96" which is my station name.
  2. FillyFluttershy

Well, the post by d_carey specified that you should use the same station name. If you met the (as of yet unknown) test criteria to earn the helm, I'm guessing they might be nice enough to transfer it over for you if you ask by submitting a support ticket and show you own both accounts or something. Totally a shot in the dark, though. I have no idea.
  3. WyrdHarper

Your station name is your account name, not your character name--are you sure you didn't use the same account to log into the client?

Otherwise, they said the patch isn't going out tomorrow, so you may still have some time to get it.
  4. Jogido

what is come down to it is if you logged into the test server using the same account you use in live....I believe the helmet is going to be an account wide unlock.

The player name should not matter as others mentioned (and that is not considered the station name).
    • Up x 1
  5. Niller

Okay thanks, I must have mixed something up in d_careys post.
  6. Niller

Do you get the helmet instantly or in a couple of days?

I would guess a couple of days.
  7. WyrdHarper

I imagine it'll be disbursed in the next patch, which has been pushed back.
  8. Niller

Ok
  9. G-wiz15

so there's no known way to see if we completed the Requirements to earn the helmet? and who else is confused by the Directives system? i cant figure it out at all, is it supposed to be like Medals feature in other games?
  10. AT22-Titan

Higby said in Higby pls that the requirement for the helmet is to play on test for 2 hours. Think to play is a keyword, not sure if just standing around gets you the helmet.

2 hours of playtime shouldn't be too hard to get but not sure if they're still logging your time. There's a lot of activity on the test server, compared to what it used to be, since they announced the helmet.