Two on one Faction gangbangs make me log out.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Angry Scientist, Jul 28, 2014.

1. ChampagneDragon

Last night was funny. NC started the alert with the low pop and low territory. We got steamrolled by both the VS and the TR. In fact, there were some TR (I was trying to defend against TR push) who always whine about being ganged up on. They didn't have anything to say when I /yell why they were attacking the low pop/low territory faction, when they always yell about NC attacking them during alerts.

VS steamrolled with 40%+ territory.

Alert ends, VS start celebrating. Notice pops up that NC controlled Amerish, and Indar was now open. VS go silent.
  2. NyaR

I have played this game since beta and I've never seen an actual two on one faction gangbang.
  3. LT_Latency

If you can win, just pick good places to defend and farm the kills as they charge in
  4. ZeroErrorz

i hate vs because they are fkin annyoing, orion,PPA,no drop weapon,thiny scythe ow and also I JUST FKIN HATE THE LOOK OF THEIR HA.
  5. Jinjo

Who knows?

Redeploying can push concentrations around very flexibly and well under the time it takes to capture a territory. It happens to all factions sometimes. It's cyclical and might a result of attentive command chat bouncing an outfit around to stonewall changes in direction.
  6. eatcow0

I can relate to the training aspect
  7. DQCraze

Engineer and repair stuff
    Really, looking at your killboard seems you are quite the expert at dieing to VS.

That said, the paragraph was in reference to why people don't like to fight VS. I don't know where you went to school, but you should probably ask for your money back, your reading comprehension is terrible.
  8. Bape

Yes the VS are really good when it comes to zerg and we were outnumbered yet I still chose to fight rather run to another base where my faction has the advantage and yeh that was a bad session but I still got a 3.5 k/d despite the odds. I didn't sleep the whole day I must have saw something else im just fed up with the TR/NC avoiding to fight the VS and letting them win the dam alerts all the time.
  9. Person7man

Yeah, I play VS and even I dread the time when an exciting 24-24 devolves into FCRW farm. As soon as I farm 1 sundy (being an infiltrator, mind you) It seems one of them shows up, reports to their cronies, and the fun dies along with whoever faction we're facing. As far as the TR, I haven't seen any factions that really steamroll the board, at least on Connery. Aftershox seems to be the only prominent zergfit and there aren't any farmfits from what I've seen. NC pretty much gets carried by 3 outfits ADK-which accepts anyone with a little skill and decent aim- just steamrolls over everyone in their path and spams a wall of bullets that makes the game lag so hard I redeploy instantly.Second, I haven't yet seen a Recursion member use anything other than a GD-7F, God Saw, EM6, or GD-22, so you can guess how fights with them go. Also, not naming and shaming,and, NOT calling anyone out here, but some of my most "questionable" deaths come from members of 00, and if you know anything about hacking, you'll find their outfit name rather....suspiciously ironic. The last outfit is hav0c, which I have a lot of respect for: small, elite strike force that has less than 100 members but whose names are displayed on the map a lot. Personally, I like fighting the TR the most. They talk a lot of trash, and when you defeat them it's always fun to have a laugh after they get crushed in an alert. the NC on connery may have a lot of noobs, but the tryhard zergfits that make up like 90% of it take the fun out of the game, especially since every NC battle seems to be 48+/48+.
  10. IrishPride

Hey, hey now TR doesn't TALK that much trash :p, I know as well the outfit im in there is no reason to "TRY" and get good I don't like to stress about playing one of the biggest FPS of all time aside from Arma 2 and 3, PS2 is a game let's not forget, it's suppose to be relaxing but more often it is not, people play the game way to seriously mic spamming, TK'ing, you name it. The game is too much fun to worry about winning and arguing at command there is ALWAYS another day to win regardless PLUS i fly like Jek Porkins so it makes it that much more satisfying . I have fun dying as much as i do killing :eek: