Earn the free Analyst Helmet

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Jul 24, 2014.

1. entrailsgalore

What exactly does the Analyst Helmet look like?
    • Up x 2
  2. Sagabyte

Analyst helmet? More like...

Julanalyst!
  3. ether3

4. BigH0331

Hopefully this will mean there will actually be people on test server now
  5. Problem Officer

I imagine it has some sort of info display like a dbz scouter?
    Please keep it a surprise! If PTS is so empty we better get on now.
  6. CornyWarfare

This. I literally was looking for a half an hour and found one fight of about 4 people. Not enough, and I want this helmet.
  7. WyrdHarper

Sounds more like you just haven't updated in awhile. If you wait too long you tend to have to redownload the main part of it--I've only had two ~200 MB patches today.
  8. M2_Bradley

How is one supposed to "test" directives?
  9. Popper100

Get a group of guys. Go crazy with everyone focusing on different weapon groups so feedback on all the auraxium variants comes quickly. Have fun? Maybe.
    • Up x 1
  10. Tommyp2006

since they said that the bar isn't set very high to get that helmet, I would guess that you don't need the auraxium level directive to get the helmet, I would bet no higher than silver, in maybe one or two catagories.
  11. Popper100

But I want to see if the Shotgun under the Shotgun gun is NC only or if we in the mighty VS are blessed with such ingenuity.
  12. Notheory

Test server down atm??
  13. WyrdHarper

It's unaccessible for me as well.
  14. Tommyp2006

Higby posted a spreadsheet up with all the auraxium rewards on twitter and it's been posted in the general discussion section. TR and VS have shotguns that have a "choke" which makes them less accurate in hipfire but more accurate in ADS, and I THINK they have extended mags as well. No UBSG for the rest of us, that one is unique to NC.
  15. Tommyp2006

Yes, they just took it down for more maintenance.
  16. Sagabyte

Wait, for the helmet do you have to use the same account on live and test, but you can use different usernames ingame?
  17. DeadliestMoon

I believe so.
  18. Sagabyte

Okay good, cause I was worried about that.
  19. NCDaniel

Pretty difficult with the amount of low testers.
  20. VSDerp

probably till next week