What is QRY and why are they everywhere?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xXkittyPurrXx, Jul 23, 2014.

1. xXkittyPurrXx

Every where I turn I am fighting QRY. Everywhere I look on the forums I see QRY, even when they are not there, other people name drop. On the reddit I see QRY. What is the deal?
  2. iflybad420

[QRY]? You mean [GANK]?
  3. Fleech

they specialize in making new players leave the game and making the planetside population decline faster.
  4. nightbird

An outfit whose goal is to make players rage quit.. and become forumsiders... hence the name?
  5. [NNG]WillTerry

All of these answers are QRY approved.
    • Up x 4
  6. Demetrios

That's a good tag, I'm sure it's not taken though.
  7. rguitar87

Is this a real thread?
    • Up x 3
  8. Verviedi

They are an outfit dedicated to making it impossible to join the air game and make sure that noone can pull air, ever.
    They are an outfit dedicated to making it impossible to leave the warpgate by surrounding it with Reavers.
    They are an outfit devoted to abusing game mechanics to fly backwards, sideways, forward in time, backward in time, through multiple dimensions, and right into your mossy or scythe.
    They are quite immature, too. I can handle PREY, but QRY as a whole acts like a syndicate of 11 year olds.

Also, to the above, what IS your signature? It looks like a whale.
  9. Swinefludude

I believe QRY wins again.
  10. Karzi

11. [NNG]WillTerry

Most people dont know you can cert into the reaver to make into a TARDIS. Gotta be world champs though.
  12. Jetlag

OP confirmed for QRY member dummy account.

But seriously... 3 forum posts total. Your self esteem must be low if you need to make a fake post so that people will talk about you.
    • Up x 1
  13. Verviedi

It's blue and boxy. Practically the same thing. :)
  14. Swinefludude

Yep! you caught us! we make dummy accounts so we get talked about *logic*
  15. Soques

It is.
  16. Dreadnaut

So what you're saying is..."They're better than me so this isn't fair." Understood.
  17. Verviedi

No, of course not. I freely admit that they are skilled. They just make it impossible for anyone to become more skilled by ganking everyone
  18. GEWJANA

I love it when qry babies create new accounts just for forumside attention.
    • Up x 3
  19. Plasmaszap

We are a dedicated elite air outfit. We specialize in keeping the enemy air to a minimum in order to let our ground troup advance. Immaturity is not to be confused with saltyness. I dont recall when was the last time we camped a warpgate ? Perhaps you are confusing us with PREY . De toute façon, c'est pas parce qu'on a plus de skill que toi que tu dois te mettre à pleurer. Get your game up, fly with other friendly esf and you'll be able to fight instead of qrying . Merci :)

#turbosharked #Qryteamworkop <3

[IMG]
  20. Swinefludude

the fact you actually think that gujana