So like can anyone explain this?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mangopizza, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Mangopizza

I was killed inside the spawn behind shields and though it was suspect. But could have been serious lag so I was going to shrug it off. Still I figured it was very suspect and find this person has 72.50 K/D with just 8 mins played and I seriously can't believe this is legit. I also don't believe someone can get BR29 within an hour of playtime.

http://planetside-intel.com/character/name/ShingekiNoCaras/view/class-performance#content

Maybe someone can point out what I'm missing here?
  2. Alizona

I'm not gonna broach the subject because I haven't seen one in ages and I don't want to jinx my good fortune.

But yeah... haxors suk.
    • Up x 1
  3. DatVanuMan

A K/D of 72.5... Doesn't seem suspicious at all! If you manage to see him again, report his 9 year-old azz out of Auraxis;)
    • Up x 1
  4. Alizona

No, wait! Don't bane him yet - maybe he can help me improve on my 0.48! :D
  5. LIKE A BOSS!

I will warn you people will say you are lying and that "hes just gud". There will be idiots that will say hackers don't exist in this game when they are highly untrue.
    • Up x 1
  6. DatVanuMan

Alright then. You have two minutes to ensure a K/D above 1 before my homies and I pay him a little disco-based visit>:] You know what I mean:cool: If anyone wishes to join me, then be my honored guest!
  7. JudgeNu

Wow, so far all Vanu replies...lol just saying.
  8. Alizona

It's our highly advanced technological hive mind. :D
  9. Ronin Oni

They exist but they're far more uncommon than people purport them to be.

72 K/D and 8min played does seem suspicious though for sure.

As for being killed in spawn room.... is there still an issue with shields not rendering at certain ranges? There used to be "sweet spot" you could exploit (which is an exploit, you aren't supposed to use it, but someone might not realize it's supposed to be a shielded door) right around 250-300m

AFAIK it never applied to spawn shields though, only vehicle gate shields.

In any case, MOST claims of hackers I've seen around here are just hackusations. That doesn't mean there aren't any obviously.

I suspect that this guy won't last long though and will be banned soon.
  10. Ronin Oni

looking at the stats some more....

wut the heck?

Most stats are rather poor.

LA is ridiculous.
  11. Morchai

145 kills in eight minutes with only 8% accuracy and no team kills yet a score per minute of only 83? The info can't be right.
  12. Yuukikun

Maybe PS2 has started counting cockroach kills while they don't give any XP but pad your K/D
  13. GhostAvatar

Yeah, you're missing that you are using a rather buggy site. 145 kills in 8 mins and a KDR of 72.50. Yet a total score of 697. That means he got a total 4.8 XP per kill. And thats not even counting for assists etc. Yep, these figures have most likely crossed over from another class and are meaningless.
  14. Vertabrae

Only way i get killed thru the shield is either someone got stuck with a sticky nade and carried it in, which isn't really "through" the shield, or a MAX punches me. Didn't realize they could punch thru the shield until a VS MAX punched me yesterday while i was repping two maxes. One time was all it took for me to stand a little farther from the door.
  15. Liam23490

Hackers are rare on this game, at least on Ceres, but a problem all the same.
  16. Liam23490

Two days ago, there were literally 50 of us inside one of those biolab teleporter rooms, the tiny ones. People had been getting stuck with sticky grenades and like 10 people would die when they ran back in. When it happened to me, I knew what was going on - so I ran through the teleporter and I was the only one killed...

Guess what... no revive. Even after I wrote in chat....
  17. JP_Russell

Should've kamikaze'd the enemy. :p
  18. Mangopizza

Well I don't know if the site is wrong or what is going on here even looking at the info direct from the PS2 site. Tis why I posted in hopes someone has a worthwhile explanation. I give benefit of the doubt the site is totally wrong so I wont flat out call the guy a hacker. Looking at the classes (on PS2 site directly) it seems also rather odd that as Engineer his accuracy was 2% while as Heavy he has 22% but that does NOT reflect in his weapon stats. If something is clearly wrong with the data stream or the data tables themselves then a bug report needs to be made about that.
  19. DatVanuMan

Same thing happens to biolabs at a very certain area. Do you know Allatum? If you do, one of the teleporters leads you to C point. If you teleport from a facility to this teleporter room, the door right in front of it usually does not render. Textures, textures, textures, SOE:/
  20. Rogueghost

So fun facts, according to Planetside players he doesn't even have enough LA kills to achieve the listed K/D.

Also, based on Planetside Intel with his accuracy at 8.5% and only 8min of LA play time he physically doesn't have enough time to have as many kills as he does.

I'd suggest using Planetside players or Dasanfall stats for stalking, this Planetside Intel seems buggy.
    • Up x 1