PLANET EXPRESS CREW [PXP] - Organized & fun outfit. Play w/friends every night!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by FlexoRodriguez, Jul 19, 2014.

1. FlexoRodriguez

Are you just wanting a consistent group of friends to play with every night? Do you like good organization but not military wannabes screaming orders at you?

Planet Express Crew has some room for new members of any skill level. If you want an outfit oriented to always finding the action and fun in the game then we are probably the outfit for you. We will even take totally new players willing to learn and we'll help cert your character up fast. Attitude and teamwork is more important than skill for us.

About us:

- Casual outfit but we will help with faction objectives if possible.
    - We have some outstanding talent like the YouTube PS2 player guide creators DranktheKoolaid and STLYoungblood in our outfit (you've probably seen their videos on YouTube).
    - We use the Mumble voice chat server and require you to have a microphone (or promise to get one ASAP).
    - We only take mature players but we do not have an age cutoff. You just have to be respectful of others and not annoying on the voice channels.
    - You'll likely always have a half dozen or more friends to play with throughout the day. Our most active time is from 9-Midnight Eastern time weeknights when we will have multiple squads of PXP members.
    - No applications, military style ranks, or stupid hoops to jump through to get in. In game ranks are based on participation in our Mumble server, website forums, and leading squads.
    - We are themed around Futurama and have a lot of fun with that as you can see on our website planetexpresscrew.com .
    - We have a weekly "outfit night" where we conduct training sessions, have special events, and even give away prizes to our members.
    - NEW "SUPER CEREAL" NIGHT - For those like like more structure we have one night a week where we get really serious and have assigned squads with assigned duties such as Infiltrator Squad or Reaver Squad. Now we can accommodate you no matter what your playing style.

Different ways to get in:

- Easiest = Join our Mumble server. Just go to our website and look for the Mumble page link. It will autoconnect you to our server without having to know all the server info. Then ask a leader to add you to the outfit. There is a link there to download Mumble if you don't have it. There are instructions for setup on our website forums in the Public Lobby area. You'll need the "secret password" to actually join the forums though.
    - Send a friend invite to FlexoRodriguez in the game and I'll connect you with the outfit. If we aren't on at the same time then please message me when you see me on. Keep pestering me as I sometimes miss the /tell and /whisper messages.
    - Look for a "[PXP] Planet Express" in the squad list. If you don't find one we likely have an outfit-only squad going. Look for [PXP] members on the battlefield and ask for an invite.

Check out our recruitment video: Planet Express Crew Video.

Thanks for your interest (if you read this far) and we'll see you on the battlefield.
  2. ZeroErrorz

another post ?
  3. FlexoRodriguez

Old one referenced Waterson. We have embraced our Emeraldosity.
    • Up x 1
  4. FlexoRodriguez

5. gnometheft

Death by Snu-Snu.
  6. FlexoRodriguez

Molten Boron 40% off!
  7. DatVanuMan

Hey, any of you guys know what happened to good ole KoolAid? I miss getting pwned by him:(
  8. FlexoRodriguez

His job situation changed and he only plays late at night and also he's really into Wildstar now. We miss his shenanigans as well but I think he'll be back and he's with us for Star Citizen (our next supported game).