Error NBE-1013 - cannot start game? anyone else?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SiegeTank, Jul 20, 2014.

1. SiegeTank

Click "play" button and about 10 seconds later a popup:

"Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions."

The "click here" doesn't work it goes to a page that does not exist.

This just started happening now - game was working fine 5 hours ago. Anyone else???
  2. Dead soldier

Atleast 2 pages worth of people in another thread in the general tech support have this error. Started roughly 20 minutes ago and is a global error.
  3. SiegeTank

Weird I scrolled down the whole first page and didn't see a single post on it. Sorry I missed it. Do you have the link for that post?

Sorry for repeat.
  4. Cerrus

Same error
  5. Alizona

I've played on and off all day for the last 12 hours without any problem. Let me try, I've been taking a break.

I'm on Connery, Amerish right now. Everything seems fine on my end.
  6. Shockwave090

I got the same thing here. I was playing and logged off for a few mins then POOF!
  7. Church41349

8. Alizona

I dunno, I fired up the game and got right in. Reminds me of the DNS lookup issue tho.

Did any of you guys having problems change your 'hosts.txt' file this past week? I had to change mine to play the game, but when they fixed it I took out the lines I had added to hosts.txt, and I read that you have to remove that stuff to play. Just a thought.
  9. Goiiath

sigh...happening to me too.
  10. Church41349

Nope I did not edit it so if that is the problem then I have no clue why mine would be also
    • Up x 1