Lynx with suppressor and SPA

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by thingymajigy, Jul 20, 2014.

1. thingymajigy

Does anyone know the bullet velocity with having both attachments? I can't seem to find anything on it.
  2. ZeroErrorz

imagine throwing tissues.
  3. Iridar51

There's no exact info on what SPA and Suppressor do to bullet velocity. We only know that suppressor reduces velocity a lot, and SPA just a bit.
    But seeing how Lynx already has low velocity, SPA and Suppressor would indeed thrash it.
  4. cruczi

TR suppressors are loud anyway. Pointless things. If it made the gun silent like Artemis, for example, it might be worth it.
  5. Corezer

Between listed effects and the fact that a lot more player's are smarter about reading the map and actually looking up when a dot appears in a tree, and the awareness implant working for everyone else even if you kill the guy, I find suppressors almost mandatory.

I rock one on my lynx, but no spa, the extra bullet up close isn't as consequential as a bullet at range, especially with 900rpm
  6. Corezer

left SPA on from my old lynx on my old toon, just noticed from video, will have to remove.

7. SharpeShooter

suppressor + SPA is a big no no tbh! On the lynx even more so.
  8. Duban

You don't get surpressors for the sound effect, you get them to hide from radar. Not showing up on radar every time you fire is a big deal, especially for tree sniping.
  9. cruczi

No, you do get suppressors for the sound effect. Have you ever played with Artemis or Nyx silenced? Once I sat behind boxes in a small room, assassinating people who stood in the doorway next to me. None of the 5+ people in the room had any idea where I was shooting from, and I did it several times in a row. This would be nigh impossible with a suppressed TR weapon, but standard stuff for the Nyx and Artemis.