[Suggestion] Propaganda Posters and more

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zeblasky, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Deguello

Great idea. Didn't they have propaganda posters in the warp gates of PS1?
  2. FalseApricot

This is an alright idea, however user submitted? SOE has better things to do then search through thousands of play created images looking for *****'. Instead maybe pick a few colour scheme's and styles and paste text onto it with whatever colour/font/size to say whatever you want, apply profanity filter and bam.

Where they would go though? Possibly when SOE implements the outfit base cap thing, in which the most helping outfit gets mentioned as owning that base, they could replace the default faction flags but still have the faction colour around them so you know what faction the base belongs to.
  3. Zeblasky

Just make it render only when very close. And put is somewhere, where it would not hurt performance.

In a sanctuaries. A bit.
    Easily solved by attaching a rating system to it, to see which one are most wanted.
  4. ELMario

That's cool, they could do what you said give a small free poster to the non paying ppl. The ones who pay the $40 get a more customisable poster with small t.v commercials that they could customise to play how they want, kinda like this
    playing across some parts of the empire. As for the perimum guys, they get everything and a big billboard.

I believe that billboards and t.v should cycle through every 30 secs or so to promote other outfits, like a commercial.
    • Up x 1
  5. Zeblasky

6. bobek388

I would love that, this would make bases look cooler and less bland than they are now, also this would help outfits to advertise themselves and soe to gain cash
    • Up x 1
  7. santuckcasper

wow, that was epic, that almost made me want to play those space-fascists... ummm.... i mean the Terran Republic

seriously though, that was epic
    • Up x 1
  8. santuckcasper

ohhh God..... i had enough stuff like that with the TF2 sprays *shivers*
  9. Krinsee

I remember the commercials from the PS1 Sanc buldings...

HUGE -1
  10. TheGlitchReport

I do like this.
  11. Zeblasky

But why? tt
  12. Konfuzfanten

Saw this thread "What non-combat THING do you want to see added so badly it hurts?"

and thought about this awesome idea!

So bump!
  13. Zeblasky

Ty) Seen that thread, but did not thought to bump or link there my own for some reason oO
  14. Konfuzfanten

TIme for another bump, still a great idea and maybe a new revenue stream for SOE?
  15. Zeblasky

Buuuump again. Just cant understand, why it is worse, than making nanites resupply with SC. Come on, this in not that much of a big work, and you can get ENDLESS stream of content and revenue with it. Why not at least consider it? Can someone explain that to me?
  16. Sagabyte

Team Planetside 2 all over again.
  17. Zeblasky

And why is this the same as HatMania2?
  18. Zamfwo

I have nightmares about this commercial because of PS1
  19. WarriorMe

They somewhat already do it (Player Studio)
  20. Demigan

Sounds good.