[NUC] elusive1: Hossin Predator 2

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by elusive1, Jul 7, 2014.

1. elusive1

The sequel! TSAR, Ghost and SAS-R on Hossin.
    • Up x 3
  2. Rhumald

*gets to the part where you're knifing all the NC*

Sometimes I wonder if you're actually good, or if your opponents are just always terrible, and completly oblivious.
  3. elusive1

There was so many people, and I was going for the easiest kills that were basically afk, which are usually low BRs, and they generally were. I guess you wouldn't be that familiar with who is perceived to be the top shelf of infantry players on Waterson, but they have been in my videos multiple times. I've already started with Mattherson in my last two videos.
  4. Rhumald

I was making a jab at my faction lol, but I've seen that, yes.
  5. Ribero

I was hoping for more Danny Glover.
    • Up x 1
  6. elusive1

Oh alright lol Yeah, each faction is such a jumbled mess now anyway that generalizing is pretty pointless. I'm switching factions all the time still, tk/bad fest regardless.
  7. elusive1

I knew I should of ended the video with a floating Danny Glover head.
  8. CuteBeaver

No stabbing makes beaver happy. Best ending ever!
    • Up x 1
  9. elusive1

It would of been bad if some low BR just owned me with two knives lol
  10. Stopper

Your two videos of Hossin predator are absolutely great (and your skill amazing !) :)
    • Up x 1
  11. Rudmed

I feel like I can't get such streaks of awesome runs whenever I play, how much footage do you record before you create one of these videos? Maybe, I'm just not recording enough, or perhaps it is a matter of equipment and bad luck.
  12. elusive1

I record every base, a lot of small files over a week. I play like a hour or two a day, not every day though. I switch factions constantly to always be at a good fight, and to make the best of my time. It depends, sometimes I can get entire videos in one day. The first Hossin video was recorded the day after Hossin was released, probably like 4 hours over that Friday. I used to play more earlier in my channel, last year when NUC was still doing OPs, and I would release a couple videos a week.
  13. Stopper

The part with all the knifing of a bunch of NC remainded me the action-movie "The raid", when the hero has no more bullets and has to rely on his knife and martial-arts skills to defeat 20 enemies :)
    • Up x 1
  14. Plunutsud pls

What mouse, dpi and ingame sens settings do you have to aim like that?

What happened to NUC? Are they coming back?
    • Up x 1
  15. elusive1

I should watch that movie, I've heard the sequel was good too.
  16. elusive1

Mionix 8200, 1200 DPI and 53 for all three sensitivities. NUC was formed for MLG, it's the only reason we did OPs everyday for like 9 months. Zoid and some of the original members went to World of Tanks for the money tournaments. I don't think NUC will ever be back.
    • Up x 1
  17. NinjaTurtle

The NC just like to give him a chance :p
    • Up x 1